1970 mako shark corvette for sale

Manual. This Gotham Garage build also saw the use of exotic materials to bring about the "wow" factor. Interior is in good condition, but could use a few things done, was restored in 2003 with new Foil Backed carpet underlay and grey carpets to re-upholstered seats. I like that this one doesnt. At that time Corvettes of this vintage were a dime a dozen, and they simply didnt enjoy the cult status that they do today. I remember back in the day when slot cars and racing tracks were all over at least in southeastern Pennsylvania, I was racing a replica of a mako shark in 1/25 scale. This sweet '72. All questions on this car will be answered before and not after the sale. This body kit was modeled after the 1965 experimental vehicle built by General Motors. The Trailing Arms were reinforced where the Rancho suspension attaches as it is incredibly rigid. The Recaro seats are in excellent condition. Free shipping for many products! 1970 CHEVY CORVETTE STINGRAY MAKO SHARK 454 BIG BLOCK & 4-SPEED MUNCIE M-22. Via: Netflix. 500 South Dixie Highway East, Pompano Beach, FL 33060. I havent got the money to spend doing it all up how I wanted. a Mako Shark! Over a period of time . This is a true sports muscle car. Chevrolet. He has always had a soft spot for JDM and is keen on diving deep in for anything that involves wheels and engines. Buyer is responsible for any shipping. Corvette Mako Shark Patent Print, Classic Car Poster Print, Chevrolet Blueprint Art, Boys Room Decor, Corvette Car Art . Whether you love it or whether you hate, the one thing that I can say is that it does appear to be in good condition. Corvette. The seats contributed to the sporty front as Gotham Garage slid in cool BRAUM racing seats. This isnt really a Mako, just the rear end, which, if you look hard enough, can be still found. The build was complete and it was showcased to Jason at one of his offices. in. Exterior:The fiberglass is intact and shows no cracks. Sorry no photos of it on my cell. Great care was taken to fit the rolling stock perfectly into the front and rear wheel wells, for that perfect Mako Shark stance. This car has an extremely built 454 cu. Oil pressure gauge consistently reads 60-70psi. Corvette, built between 1968 and 1982, was the third generation of 1971 Chevrolet Corvette 38.00 1970 Chevrolet Corvette 28.00 1969 Chevrolet Corvette 60.00 1968 Chevrolet Corvette 55.00 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 58.00 . Front end tilt Mako with brand new Chevy 350. 1965 Chevrolet Corvette. The front fascia was given a pricey chin-up job with a custom carbon-fiber bumper. It is backed by an M22 Rock Crusher transmission and then the power hits the road via a 373 Posi rear. C3 Corvettes For Sale: 1968 - 1982 Classic Stingray - Page 1 of Corvette search- Search hundreds of used Corvettes for sale by owner and dealers. 128 listings starting at $16,995. He wanted to fuse the essence of classic muscle cars and the complexity of modern technology into this one-off creation. It boasts a reinforced Street Shop chassis, complete with C7 fully independent suspension and 2018 Z06 big brakes. Custom under hood heads-up oil pressure and water temperature gauges. In 1970 the fender flares were designed into the body . He made the Corvette a shark, and a shark has to keep moving forward to breathe. Search. Jul 25, 2018 Brian Lohnes BangShift News 5. Sizes are 235/60R15 in front and 295/50R15 in rear. Keep in mind that a base 1970 Corvette coupe was only $5,192. Motor and transmission are very clean. 93k Miles Shown. Mako Shark II Corvettes were a limited edition model of the Chevrolet Corvette that were released in 1969 and 1970. The engine was built by long time professional engine builders S&G in Bristol, TN. Best Oddball: General Motors toyed with the idea of a rear-engine Corvette in the early 1960s, and asked Shinoda to design a test vehicle. I was trying to get that number for my 82CE and was laughed off the boards.. Im guessing that the car is fitted with one of the old Motion Performance kits. They modify the exterior and interior of the classic Corvette to be a head-turner. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Full rotisserie restoration undertaken in the US at a cost of $75,000 built to exacting standards and put on show at SEMA. . . 1970-1/2 Corvette 454/390 LS5 Big-Block Engine Canvas Wrap Art Print, 12x18, 16x24 C3 Corvette, Man Cave Art, Corvette Garage Canvas Poster . I reserve the right to end the auction early for local buyers. He settled for a mellower . (1970-Now), Aurora HO Scale Slot Cars Pre-1970, Aurora Slot Cars, Aurora HO Scale Slot Car Tracks Pre-1970; Additional site navigation. The two other Manta Rays were apparently fitted with 454-cu in big block V8s and four-speed transmissions, but this car's original buyer clearly preferred show to go. Full rotisserie restoration undertaken in the US at a cost of $75, 000 built to exacting standards and put on show at SEMA. CL. Chrome bumpers front and rear. For those of us who have spent time existing in asthmatic four cylinder rot-boxes, this will certainly get your attention if you bury the pedal to the metal. . . convertible has to be up at the top of that list. Finished in Bright Yellow with black bucket seats and interior. a lot of companys like motion and silva (maco shark designer) offered misc custom parts threw catalogs and mail orders from the 60's into the early 80's. the car has all the 1970's aftermarket performance car goodies. The car still looks fresh and at par with the modern take on automobile design even today. One of the best comments so far, and on multiple levels GUMBALL! Mark gave this build a very unique paint job. . Gas gauge works. Other Chevrolet classic cars for sale. This car has an extremely built 454 cu. Despite the fact, that the only place where you see this piece of art, both Mako I and . Chevrolet debuted the Mako Shark II concept car in 1965. Over the 34 years that Ive owned this beautiful C3, Ive rebuilt the entire car from the ground up, in some cases, two or more times and from 2000-2003 I put it on blocks and dismantled the car restoring or rebuilding from the wheels to the radiator, the interior and a new Robins convertible top w/tinted window. The Mako Shark 2 was a concept car designed and showcased at the 1965 New York Auto Show. 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Crate 350, PS, PB, 4-Speed. MakoShark2.com is a website dedicated to the Corvette prototype for the 1968-1982 body style, and the resulting replica. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Two Owner 83k Mile: 1977 Pontiac Trans Am. Mako boats for sale on Boat Trader are available for a range of prices, valued from $7,518 on the cheaper end all the way up to $186,000 for the more sophisticated yachts. Gotham Garage got ahead with their twist to this already futuristic design to build a unique car for Jason. strong running Chevrolet 350 CID V8 (Casting# 3970010) and a Featured. That's where Joel found it. Lastly any questions please dont hesitate to contact JEFF at five seven zero- nine seven seven- zero seven four one. Newer control arms & bushings up front, custom dual exhaust, a nice canvas top & a wicked "Shark Bite" rear coil-over suspension upgrade helps with the rear stability . . PRICE: $ 30999 $500 non-refundable deposit via PayPal within 24 hours of the end of auction. Menu. Jason was down for the build and surprised Mark and Shawn by offering them a six-figure sum if they got it right. 20032, Washington, DC . The most accepted and preferred method of payment is a funds in hand transaction and a local pickup of the car, that way you pay for the car and leave with the car and title in hand. Runs, Looks & Drives Excellent. There was even 250 lap races and 500 lap races. Finished in metallic Silver with Carmen Red bucket seats and interior with removable smoked glass T-Top roof, correct Z28 decal livery and 17-inch alloy wheels. polarizing, the C3 garnered both praise and criticism for its This 1968 Motion Maco Shark has been parked in a rural barn for the past 30 or so years, but is headed to the auction block next month at Barrett-Jackson's Scottsdale Auction. Find new and used 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Classics for sale by classic car dealers and private sellers near you. Third-generation Corvettes likethis'72 model powerful engine that could be had in a Corvette without going completely race car and ordering the expensive L88. 1969 Blue Mako Shark Corvette Convertible. Chrome 15X 8 30 spoke, chrome plated Weldwheel wheels, Front- BF Goodrich T/A Radials 265 50 15 front and BF G 295 50 15 rear tires. 9.Used 1965 CHEVROLET CORVETTE MAKO SHARK For Sale (Sold) 10.The 1965 Mako Shark-II Lives (in Switzerland) - MotorTrend. 2016, 2017 and 2018. The car is basically all original, no power steering, no power brakes, the engine starts and runs well ,the body is so strong with no signs of rust and as far as I can see the underside of the car is just as it should be.

Good but the paintwork will need to have some attention sooner or later

The interior 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 350 5.7 V8 Auto. This restomod C3 Corvette is equipped with a LS7 427 CI . Bristol, Tennessee, United States. Mark IV V-8 engine, mated to a three-speed Turbo HydraMatic transmission. On an historical note, the Mako Shark II had influenced the great looking design of the 1968 C3 Corvette production model. For sale! Tijo is an engineer, mechanic, and an avid content creator. 1982 Would be the final year for the C3 Corvette after having a fifteen year run on the "Mako Shark" design. quite like a steel bumper Corvette, but a Black-on-Black 1970 One of the most iconic designs of the C3 Corvette era, this 1969 Blue Mako Shark Corvette Convertible has 53,000 original miles, a 4spd transmission, and numbers matching. FOR SALE: 1971 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe LS6 454/425 . While this car is part of our private collection, we do have other mako sharks in stock. Bristol, Tennessee, United States. Sold new in Florida and 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Roadster in White with Black Interior and a Black Soft Top. Sticker price was an astonishing $17,039.75 when new. PRICE:$ 34999 1968 Chevrolet Corvette. TRANSMISSION:MANUAL The bottom-end of the engine was rebuilt by a highly respected specialty engineering company, known for building very tough bottom-ends. Corvette Parts for Sale and Wanted. Free shipping for many products! The 1965/1966 Mako Shark-II set down the basic look and proportion for all Corvettes going . ENGINE: 350/345HP For sale! Engine & Mechanicals:The engine has not been rebuilt but the car was started and driven as recently as last year. Chevrolet's Corvette has been America's favorite sports car for almost 60 years. Both just make my heart go pitty-pat. Find new and used 1980 Chevrolet Corvette classic cars for sale near you by classic car dealers and private sellers on Classics on Autotrader. Occasionally seen as This is a professionally built wicked hot rod that is light, fast and loud and that you can have a lot of fun driving. 1969 Red Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (Mako Shark) Irmo, South Carolina, United States. Please keep in mind the cost of shipping is the cost to move the car from point a to point b. all. This body kit was modeled after the 1965 experimental vehicle built by General Motors. . Beautiful Mako Shark example. Newer control arms & bushings up front, custom dual exhaust, I have had the truck two years. in. Otherwise known as the XP-755 concept, the Mako Shark I would . Original roof, albeit : new clear window insert. With some more TLC, it will make a very interesting conversation piece and grab lots of attention at car shows or even just when driving down the road. The second will cost more than this car so Im out. A fine automobile for sale at eBay online auction! But Jason was impressed with the one-off build and he was more than happy to part with $100,000 for the build. Chevrolet revealed the Mako Shark II concept in 1965, and it would go on to influence the design of the C3 Corvette that would go on sale for the 1968 model year. Then this is the car. With this car sporting a removable T-tops, as well as the nu Zora Arkus-Duntov and The roofline was altered and a custom fiberglass body panel was created to mimic the roofline of a fastback. Details I like it and Im a NCRS guy. As the owner so rightly points out, the modifications done on this were performed more than 40 years ago. Other Specs: power steering, power brakes, black interior, alloy wheels, original AM/FM radio, tinted glass, tilt and tele steering column, and much more. custom mako shark 350 4 bolt main l82 original 102k miles automatic decent seats and black door panels flared fenders american "indy racing" slot mags . . GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this stunning 1973 Chevy Corvette! The front custom bumper was further given a custom two-piece metal splitter setup. 454 BIG BLOCK. 1966 Chevrolet Corvette. I welcome and encourage an in person viewing by appointment to any prospective buyer during the listing period to answer any and all questions that they may have on this car. 1968. Up for sale is 1970 Chevy Corvette Stingray with a vintage Mako Shark wide body kit installed. Mako Shark I (XP-755) History. The 1968 Corvette was the first year for the Mako Shark body style. Looks like a very nice 40 year old build. No cracks in the original black dashboard or console. We could even get heavier duty hand controllers for the long haul races so they wouldnt overheat and burn out. Bristol, Tennessee, United States. Whats behind me is unimportant. This Corvette, Very rare and well kept 350ci/350hp (L46) convertible. Full Rancho Stage 3 suspension with massive anti-sway bars with adjustable eccentric aircraft bearings, Bilstien shocks, Rancho front cut coils, all bushings are Neoprene, heavy duty leaf spring, adjustable HD struts, upgraded brakes with DOT5 silicone brake fluid and rebuilt steering box, master cylinder and all steering components including wheel bearings. 1970 Torino King Cobra; Shinoda-Williams. Engine. The dashboard was covered in leather which added to its plush appeal. I think that I can detect some issues around the edge of the console, but otherwise it is pretty good for a 48 year old car. 1970 19 Mako 115 Johnson Newer ez loader trailer. Gotham Garage builds a one-off Corvette C3-based Mako Shark 2 that fuses classic, modern, and sporty bits for a prominent LA real estate monarch. Cant believe its still posted after 22 days. Gotham Garage Does A Six-Figures Corvette Mako Shark 2 Build For Jason Oppenheim, Mark and his crew selling the concept duo for an impressive $285,000, This 1958 Chevrolet Corvette C1 Concept Combines Classic And Modern In One Package, This 1970 Chevrolet C3 Corvette Convertible Had The Same Owner For 47 Years, Why We Would Completely Approve If Pagani Built This V12 Huayra Concept SUV, The Car That Inspired The 240Z: The Datsun 2000 Is Back With A Sharp New Design, EXCLUSIVE: This Brand-New Mitsubishi EVO XI Render Gives New Life To The Japanese Compact Sports Car Scene, Here's How Much Horsepower A Dodge Scat Pack Makes, 5 Best American V8 Engines (5 German Engines That Are Better), Why The Mercedes-AMG SL55 Is The Cheapest Way To 200 MPH Today. Most of the exterior parts are in good condition, rear lights and corner marker lights etc. The rear fender was stretched to house a much broader set of tires. Transmission shifts great. Third-generation Corvettes like this'71 model 1973 Chevrolet Corvette. Details 80526 miles; LS5 454/ Front and rear suspension has been completely rebuilt including new bushings and rubbers. Mako Shark in Red, Opening Doors The Mako Shark came with white or red interiors and an opening hood. Even today, the Sting Ray is widely regarded as one of Needs AC added and I need more parking places. jersey shore. 1969 Chevrolet Corvette A 1969 Red Chevrolet Corvette Stingray with a Mako Shark body modification . The first Mako Shark II was later replaced with an operational version in October of 1965. There are not too many cars that scream "Drive Me!" Details. Published Aug 6, 2022. Building on the design of the 1958 XP-700 "double bubble", the . The original color was Monza Red (code 974). The kit alone cost $10K! Gotham Garage was finally able to sell the questionable concept car and motorcycle duo for six figures. The engine has been upgraded with aluminum valve covers. . For sale! 2016, 2017 and 2018. Prop and half shafts were balanced. This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise. 1965 Chevrolet Corvette Mako Style Hardtop-Convertible 327 cid--- 350 hp -mild cam 4 speed, power steering, 4 wheel disc brakes , side exhaust, deep . Homes 7,540,754 ads. The crowd's reaction to the car was sensational. Description. I like it. Though Ive seen quite a few customs l think this one is very nicely done. 398 Great Deals out of 4,163 listings starting at $12,980. C3 Corvettes For Sale: The third generation C3 Corvette patterned after the Mako Shark II concept car, . I would drive this car proudly anywhere. 15 results per page. This car is sold in AS-IS condition with NO actual, implied, expressed, or written warranty or guarantee of any kind whatsoever. New gas tank has been installed. Car is located in Bristol, TN. As evidenced by its name and general appearance, the Baldwin-Motion Corvette Mako Shark II is based heavily on the Mako Shark II concept car. Details No chemicals. Sure its not original but there are still plenty of C3s out there, and will be for a long time. Obviously that car provided loads of inspiration on the design front for the C3 generation of Corvette that . But in 1970, the late They were made to commemorate the introduction of the new Stingray Corvette. Most replicas were built on wrecks Id want a complete a history. 07855278915

Perfect

Perfect

Lots of history including restoration details and photographs

Excellent

1968 Chevrolet Camaro 350 V8 Restomod 5-speed manual. The car has just had a complete re-spray to the highest standard. Classic cars for sale in the most trusted collector car marketplace in the world. 11 Year 1600 Hour #'s Match Resto NCRS 1970 Bridgehampton Blue Corvette Coupe. The 1967 Chevrolet Corvette would be the last of the C2 or "mid-year" generation of America's sports car. ClassicCars.com has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, successfully making the Inc. 5000 list in both 2015, 1970 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible, Crate 350, Ps, Pb, 4 Speed . For more information, pictures, and video visit:https://www.hobbycarcorvettes.net/corvette/1972-blue-corvette-convertible-four-speed-manual-for-sale/ 1974 corvette "mako shark" custom (san jose south) . 68' Corvette 427 4speed convertible - For Sale - Over the 34 years that I've owned this beautiful C3, I've rebuilt the entire car from the ground up, in some cases, two or more times and from 2000 . Huge Bcool aluminium 3 row radiator with dual electric fans that actually keeps the engine cool, even in traffic. Engine. Sales dropped to 22,940 for 1967 (14,436 convertibles and 8,504 coupes), although today many people view the 1967 model as the most desirable. Mileage. This 2016 Chevrolet For sale! The Corvette-specific version is shorter Ive had several. 1963 Chevrolet . This 1972 Corvette has a rebuilt 350 V8, rebuilt Turbo 400 trans and upgraded rear end with 3.70 Richmond gears. Mileage. The seller actually states that it is not perfect, but that it is a survivor. Anything the car required it got. More Chevrolet classic cars for sale. All interior cockpit lighting is in blue, 350 watt MTX amp, Pioneer 10 disk CD player, Corvette Edition Kenwood Digital, 1968 style Tuner/Cassette player and two 10speaker/Horn boxes in rear compartment in grey to match the carpet, sounds amazing!

Melton Council Crossover Application, 8 Words To Describe Melo Taylor, 345 Washington Ave, Kingston, Ny, Articles OTHER

1970 mako shark corvette for sale