tradesy return policy for sellers

How did the two big black marks were there within 5 second I got it if it left the headquarter in perfect condition. This usually takes 24-48 hours (but sometimes less). Lastly, any item priced above $16,500 USD will have a fixed selling fee of $2,000 USD. Aside from womens fashion, Tradesy, you can also sell or buy wedding items. If the item is found to be a replica you will be refunded in full. Tradesy has a user-friendly mobile app that makes it one of the standout features of the Tradesy experience. After finally getting a hold of someone at Tradesy's returns department, I went back and forth with them and they finally let me know that the buyer is claiming that the item was MISREPRESENTED. With authenticity guaranteed and prices up to 70% off retail, wardrobe dreams come true on Tradesy. Tradesy will also ensure that the item's quality will not be compromised due to several shipments. The high costs and slow pay earned Tradesy a substandard Husl$score. i'd like to see if others have had problems this particular seller. Horrible experience. Tradesy is also looking after its sellers. I have called and emailed several times regarding an item that came to me broken and fake! Payment: You can withdraw your earnings using Paypal, a debit card, ACH transfer, or even use Payability, which now offers daily payouts for Tradesy sellers. Please know we are always here to provide you with further insight into any orders placed or Tradesy Policy. See more here. Sign up today and take advantage of its excellent features with its 14-day free trial! Having never used Tradesy before I was reluctant to give it a try but with a pandemic still looming and seeing too many crowds in stores and not enough masks on shoppers, I decided to take a safer route and order from my computer at home. Tradesy has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 35,456 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. This processing fee is covered by Tradesy at the time of check out when a buyer places an order, so there is, unfortunately, no way to waive this fee unless you decide to use your earnings to shop on Tradesy. Tradesy are totally so unprofessional they have not bothered to send me an email even notifying me of the refund, I only found out when I checked on the sales delivery date to find a little sentence that says "refunded". Hi Sandra, We hate that you had a bad experience. Learned my lesson. We enable millions of customers to sell what's in their closets and fund their next shopping spree. Last experience was not so good and never received. My luck seems to be that if I'm really interested in something, but still want to shop, other women seem to zone right into my vibe;-) It's happened before where someone snapped it up before I could get back to buy it. What: Tradesy is a site where you can sell designer clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and all wedding-related items, from gowns to tuxedos. OneShop is a financial technology company, not a bank. . Tradesy provides an accessible 24/7 customer support team. I understand why you don't want items held up in bags Louis Vuitton Artsy handbag in Aurore Red. A better buck for good second hand designer shoes, accessories and whatever youre in the hunt for;-). It's about time Tradesy were taught a lesson and realized that they have no right to keep sellers property. What: Tradesy is a site where you can sell designer clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories and all wedding-related items, from gowns to tuxedos. I am currently in the process of trying to remove my funds from Tradesy, since they are closing. Dont dream of branded item if you are cheap. The sellers used to be able to keep their earnings. I want to purchase a michele watch head and i am hesitant after reading reviews. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. For more information, please see our Banks vs. Credit Unions: Whats the Difference? You can make money on Tradesy by selling items like clothing, shoes, bags, and accessories from top designer brands. PleaSe do not trust their promise of selling AUTHENTIC items ! My 2nd purchase on Tradesy and just as good as the first. Do they really expect me to send them ALL the video footage and photos I took of the item?? It offers free unlimited listing. Same dress! However, if you are a professional seller, buyers will have, Payment works a bit faster on Vestiaire Collective. This is one of my favorite dresses. Were always here to help. If our Quality Control and Authentication review finds the item did not match the listing, you may have any seller badges removed, and your account may be negatively impacted. Thanks so mucg I have returned the so called Chanel items and etc. If you dont mind paying high fees and waiting a month after the sale for your money, then go ahead and use them, but if youre like me and want your money in a fair and timely manner, look elsewhere., Im done with Tradsey Ill rather go to labels or something local.. the fees are ridiculous like you have to sell at original price just to break even.. Anyhow, I'm so scared the buyer has worn and/or damaged the item and I won't even be able to resell it again. Past experience, selection of merchandise and pricing. Affirm, allows me to get great items and look like a million bucks on layaway status and sometimes we need that Plan. Once done, the Tradesy app will show you the listing process. Will never ever sell at Tradesy ever again. Thanks. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. and now im not sure what to do or how to return that fake purse. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to replicas. Well the messed up big time with my bag, see it was authenticated by a very reputable company. Im treated this way and we sold over 1/2 million dollars in merchandise. It offers a service that enables you to pay for products in installments. Punks! Never again will I sell anything on this site. Do not use Tradesy everything negative you read in reviews is true unfortunately. Enables you to set prices for items based on your preference. I return the bag to Tradesy for authentication and received a refund. Sold a brand new Gucci sunglasses retail value of 1195 dollars and the buyer return back old used damage sunglasses. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Not only do you pay 15-20% of the sales proceeds to the site, you pay an additional 3% when you want to cash out your earnings. Best of luck to you! Be awareit could get returned back to you cuz is smells so bad, and this company will be earning their commissions, all the while they will DEDUCT further fees from you! Love the way this seller does business. If you prefer to call in to discuss any current issues at hand, you can always reach us at (844) 988-7233, our phones are open Monday-Friday from 7am to 3pm PDT and one of our lovely Member Care associates would be more than happy to assist you. Apparently they resell the items on another site. Is there any way to get feedback of a particular seller on tradesy like they do on ebay? Also, very quick response from this seller to a question I posted - great seller and will purchase again - thank you. Prom season is here, and you deserve to look and feel amazing for your big party! Simple methods of shipping and return shipping. then saysit will take a while for the smell to go away Thanks! since the order was placed even same day they are unable to assist with the modification of the transaction or even offer an account credit. Because of this, we had to update our return policy to accommodate for Covid, as well as the safety of our team. The amount of money you make from reselling items on Tradesy depends on the following: For sales under $50, Tradesy charges a fixed fee of $7.50. I was looking for a specific style and size of (vintage type) purse and found the closest approximation offered on Tradesy. Fashion items that are not sold on Tradesy include: Tradesy is an app and a website that allows users to sell secondhand ladies high-end fashion and luxury items, such as clothes and shoes, at reasonable prices. Backed by the National Science Foundation, I've also had my funds say they went through on Tradesy but checked my. Though I think the value isn't the price I paid, it is still a good deal for one of my favorites. I'm honestly confused why it hasn't sold for so long, but that's beside the point. Expected pay: NA Husl$core: $$ Commissions & fees: 15% to 20% Where: Nationwide Requirements: Be 18 or over, or have your transactions supervised by an adult; items to sell Review: When we moved over your listings, we had to change the listing to ship with a prepaid label since Vestiaire Collective does not offer shipping kits. Tradesy then return back the sunglasses after sending multiple proof of the brand new sunglasses and how it was sent in it case and wrap with bubble wrap. As a Tradesy seller, you know the frustration of following the site's guidelines while trying to attract more potential customers. These pythons were shipped in style. I sold a Gucci bag in December and shipped the bag within 24 hours of the sale. Thank you Had a question for buyer, responded in less than 10 minutes. the one shown is incorrect. Two days later the bag of my dream bag arrived. #HonestCompany;-) *****, Because I love designer items and the price is right. This is far from the experience we want our customers to have, and extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience here. In that case, Tradesy will ship it back to the seller with no handling and return shipping charges. The names List Perfectly, Vendoo, Crosslist, Poshmark, Tradesy, Mercari, Depop, Grailed, Facebook Marketplace, eBay, Kidizen, and Etsy, as well as related names, marks, emblems and images are registered trademarks of their respective owners. (Have been for the past several months) Not only did Tradesy ACTUALLY compromise my account to someone that was a scam, but now that I have validated everything I am repeatedly 'suspended' when I try to pull my funds out. Clearly the buyer wore the dress out to an event and returned it seven days later. I received my order even earlier than expected. Thanks Tradesy. This is far from the experience we want our customers to have, and extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience here. On eBay, you are limited to 250 free listings. I think it your database could be updated. Wanted to confirm that all discounts were applied because, though referenced as 'Site credit,' the dollar amount of this credit was not listed in the line items delineated on the final pricing/post shipping page. When you purchase fake brand products from Tradesy, youll get reimbursed in full. I received a YSL bag that was counterfeit and item was sold new with tags. Literally no other app does this. Many thanks! After you create a new listing to sell, it is reviewed by experts before it is published and live on the site. It has been 26 days since my item was delivered to the customer on Tradesy and I still dont have a dime. And as of 2023, eBay has over 135 million active users on its site and over 600 thousand monthly downloads of its mobile app on Google Play and Apple App Store. Thankfully, I was very pleased with my purchase and the quality was just as I had hoped for. In case the item is proven to be inauthentic, the buyer will receive a full refund to their original payment method. Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break".Did you mean to use "continue 2"? Friendly, professional and exceptional range of unique items at relatively reasonable prices. I could deal with a short hold Two weeks later the funds were available on the 11th of January. And when an interested buyer agrees on the price, youll need to ship it to the buyer. They still ignorantly argued that those are the same item. Because I keep getting a message to use my site credit that I have had for over a year because I cant find anything on the site that isnt fake. However, they are returns or refunds on Tradesy. I AM IN THE MIST OF COMMENCING CLASS SUIT ACTION. He, Helen Spallas has worn many hats--investigator, janitor, tax preparer --but she didn't make six. I am still waiting to receive my bag back. It was overall a great experience! Privacy Policy. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. Please know both our commission fee and Transfer Fee are noted for you to review before publishing your listing. i can't find anything on the website. It says that everything is guaranteed authentic but you have to know your stuff to know if it is authentic. We recently received your feedback and wanted to follow up with you. They refused to refund me back the money. In contrast, Tradesy does not offer as many tools for sellers. Your Bag is Empty, Start Shopping! Has anyone sold or bought on tradesy? To us, your feedback is everything, wed love to hear from you. Hi James,We recently reviewed your feedback and wanted to follow up with you. We want to do anything we can to make each experience worthy of your best possible rating! Im like WHAT? Any sellers who acted fraudulently against Tradesy, misrepresented an item, or violated any terms of use on the platform may have their access revoked and related earnings withheld. Buyers have a maximum of four days after delivery to request a return. Tradesy Return Policy for Sellers. Worse selling app!!!!! While you may find many inexpensive brands there, the steep selling fees make Tradesy a great place to sell designer and luxury inventory. Want to give someone something unique this holiday season? I reached out to chat support and they said I wouldn't get to keep my earnings since the buyer has requested a return. Autor de l'entrada Per ; Data de l'entrada calexico west port of entry hours; 12 month libor rate 2021 . This company is a rip off. I guess I have not been caught up on this new policy because Tradesy used to handle returns and resells items for sellers if the item is in the condition described and it was returned simply because the buyer doesn't like it or it doesn't fit. Tradesy hooked up with Authenticate First, these people don't know what they are doing. no one likes to get ignored, especially when spending a thousand $$$$. New members on Tradesy receive a $25 discount on their first purchase above $199. On the other hand, you can use some impressive features on Tradesy, like the free shipping kit that eBay doesnt offer. So if the wedding dress doesn't fit, for example, the buyer is out of luck. However, since all the clothing and accessories are secondhand, the prices are generally more affordable for the average shopper. Is Tradesy The Best Place To Sell Clothes? Know that some customers may reach out with questions about your products, so you must be alert and ready to respond quickly. I received bag without tags and I had a 3rd party to check for authenticity and it was counterfeit. do you really have customer service people who speak with customers bc i never had that experience. We're so incredibly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with Tradesy. This is why they make an easy and seamless return process if the buyer changes their mind and returns the item to the seller. Any item priced below $100 USD has a fixed selling fee of $12 USD. Hi Nikema,We recently reviewed your feedback and wanted to follow up with you. -Tradesy will return all items deemed above fair market value. We're so incredibly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with Tradesy. We believe that our competitive 19.8% commission fee coupled with our always-free listings allow more of the earnings from your Tradesy sale to end up in your pocket compared to most other resale options - both on and off the web. I sold a purse for $1050, my take home was $778.24. Additionally, eBay has achieved more global standards than Poshmark, letting sellers sell both domestically and internationally. I found the shoes I wanted and some bathing suits that I was interested in and the prices were right. You would figure a company that charges 19% commission would encourage more selling. Im very happy with my purchase. What is the fee schedule for seller's selling on tradesy? My bank accounts and debit card were all correct - they didn't have a problem taking their service charge. This is a warning to sellers. We'll see what happens. Photos must not come from the Internet; no retail photos or stock photos. Jauslin;-), I always feel Tradesy is a safe place to shop for second hand items. The above statistics have triggered an increase in the number of online sales platforms for secondhand clothes. Lastly, any item priced above $16,500 USD will have a fixed selling fee of $2,000 USD. Tradesy provides a hassle-free and smooth buying and selling experience for women who love fashion. Super easy to navigate the site and search for specific items. It's all good!;-). HERE is the main reason why I will never use Tradesy again (and you shouldnt either). Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I've always wanted a LV purse and my coworker recommended checking Tradesy out. OneShop lets you sell more by importing your existing listings and then quickly cross-listing them to several marketplaces with minimal effort. From pre-owned luxury bags to designer shoes, as long as it's for women, Tradesy has you covered. The website / Sellers are honest, merchandise Authenic. Cookie Notice If you have any other questions or concerns please dont hesitate to reach out. Ironically, although some were refunded allegedly for item being fake, they resell and state that it is authentic. anywho. Tradesy provides both the seller and buyer with access to their trade history and creates profiles for all users who join the site. It takes at least 10 days to get paid. Looking forward for receiving all my purchases on time. Items made of fur or breakable materials such as glass, ceramic, etc. You can also use your earnings to shop for items on Tradesy that youd love to have or are interested in adding to your inventory. On the other hand, Tradesy is a marketplace created by and for women. The site is more like a womens upscale luxury marketplace. After reporting a suspicious listing, you will be asked to select the reason whether the listing has authenticity issues, image issues, or absurd prices or information. Hi There,We recently received your feedback and wanted to follow up with you! All while saving up to 90% off retail. SoNOIm NOT GOING TO SELL A MOLDY BAG on your FRAUDULANT SITE! This is a very functional and stylish purse that I enjoy having! So pleased. Supposedly the $800 Chanel earrings I purchased were real.They literally started turning green right away.. This is far from the experience we want our customers to have, and extend our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience here. The seller was Brandville so beware! If the item is found to be a replica you will be refunded in full. I didn't receive a full refund for a cancelled order Returning an item to a Professional Seller General Before ordering General Report an issue I'm so pleased with it and it's exactly as described! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Tradesy also streamlines your shipping process. Just emailed seller for options. Because they want you to use your earnings for purchases on their app. Send us an email at team@tradesy.com, and we'll make this right. However, the Tradesy is also known for holding sellers money hostage for an extended period, which has spurred copious complaints from many sellers. One way to do this is by cross-listing to multiple marketplaces using a smart system like OneShop. Youll see as you have sales on Vestiaire, that you may qualify for the Trusted Seller badge and/or the Expert Seller Badge. When you become successful, they will make upp a reason to suspend your account. use a hair dryer You have to do it fast otherwise .. also tradesy dont pay you right away for commissions on your stuff that you selI. Each of your unique items must have its listing on the platform. New Arrivals If I knew there were no authentication card and the item was on final sale, I would not spend over $3K for the bag. Bought a Chanel bag that doesn't look like anything they showed. getting nervous about this. I was anxiously hoping that I made the right decision to purchase this item. Took a chance. Sellers on Tradesy can enjoy a prepaid and pre-addressed shipping kit for packaging the item and then delivering it to a preferred drop-off location. This means that you can only list 250 products per month. The transfer fee is for the payment processing fees Tradesy pays on your behalf when you sell an item. Of course I was a bit nervous while opening the box. So if you put your trust on tradesy, you are 100% WRONG and will get scammed. The platform enables you to find a luxurious wedding style at a fraction of the cost. Buyers are unable to return items, but if they get an item that does not match the listing details, they can contact Vestiaire Collective to have the item inspected and authenticated by experts. Rating********;-)), Looking for Tote Travel overnight bag.;;-)). Furthermore, Poshmark is popularly known for trendy brands, womens fashion, and higher-end clothing and accessories. He never told me what the exact issue was and what was misrepresented. For items priced at less than $150, the payment processing fee . On top of the site fee , they charge another fee to payout which can take up to 5 days. Why on earth would I seel a MOLDY bag to anyone??? IT DOES NOT! Instead of trying to solve the issue with the seller about the auth card, she said I could re-list the item to recoup the fund? Download the Tradesy app today to get access to the best designer deals and create your own resale listings in minutes. They have 22 categories of shoes, bags, clothes, decors, and accessories to choose from. Were always here to help. Best 13 Compound Interest Investments and Tips to Consider, 12% Compound Interest Accounts: 12 Investment Success Stories, 12 steps to Financial Freedom: What to do to attain financial freedom, 15 Benefits of Paying Off Students Loan Early, Stilt Loans Review: Personal Loans For Immigrants And Visa Holders, 16 Best Screencasting and Screenrecording Software, 10 Best Tax Software of 2022(For Tax Professionals), 18 Best ERP Software (Systems Ranked & Compared), 37 Best Podcast Hosting Software that Works Well, 10 Best CMMS Software Of 2023 For Your Business (Ranked and Reviewed), Calculator to Calculate Interest Rate on Credit, Calculator to calculate monthly payments on credit, 25 Legit Ways to Get Cash When You Need it, 9 Babysitting Jobs for 13 Years Old (up to $1000 a Week), 11 Legit Focus Groups: Earn $50 to $500 Participating in Research Studies, How I Used Lunch Trays to Make $3000/month as a Full-Time College Student. The rep said I can send photos of the item as it was being packaged as they are still waiting for the return, but guess what? However, the only requirement is that you must take clear pictures of the items you intend to sell and provide a detailed description of each item. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. tradesy return policy for sellers. Tradesy Categories . tradesy return policy for sellers. They only communicate your earnings when you list an item, they dont tell you that when you choose to cash out your earnings, you will be charged an extra fee for cashing out YOUR money. Packaged with style as though Coco herself sent me this bag. Tradesy is a site to buy and sell designer-wear, ranging from jackets and shoes to wedding gowns and accessories. And with all that moving around, jobs, The best places to find a tutor are also the sites that are the best places for freelancers to, One-quarter of Americans are looking for a holiday hustle to help defray the high cost of seasonal, Have a skill? All submitted reports are confidential and will never be shared with the listing owner. I sent them back for authentication and supposedly the authentication process by Tradesy was done. We're so incredibly sorry to hear about the negative experience you've had with Tradesy. Tradesy are infamous for holding your money! This is to enable you to attract customers. A payment processing fee of 3% will be charged on your sale to cover the external processing costs of your transaction. The dress is perfect, fits beautifully! TRADESY sell fakes, the owner is the closet owner of PENNY LANE It has been proven time and time again she sells Fakes. The seller was on vacation when I made my purchase, she let me know when it would be sent. Bunch of Bullies! As I emailed the seller separately off the confirmation page, THIS IS A FABULOUS HANDBAG THAT IS IN PERFECT CONDITION - PERFECT! Not all items can be sold on Tradesy; here are the common items you can sell on the platform. never again. Fees: For sales less than $50, Tradesy deducts a flat $7.50 fee. To User Friendly easier navigating your website.. The Tradesy authentication team of experts will conduct a thorough inspection to determine whether the item is authentic or a designer replica. Both looked better than their photos. Uncategorized ; June 21, 2022 tradesy return policy for sellers . I had been given a pair of these shoes but they were too small, I absolutely loved them so I began my search and found the exact pair in better shape and packed to perfection with cute Halloween string tied around the tissue paper. In the app, Tradesy sellers must click the sell icon at the bottom to begin any sales process. Consequently, sellers alike tend to be unsure which sites are best for selling clothes online. Last updated Feb. 14, 2023 by Peter Jakes. the bag is MOLDY! I am angry that Tradesy has tried to keep this important return information from me and I'm wondering when I'll get a say in all of this, if at all. It is the worst company to sell, if you are a seller run fast and dont ever use this company. If by chance an item received is questionable, they have a review process to protect the buyer unlike many other sites out there. Then, you will use your own packing materials to ship your item out. Your account will also be restricted if you sell any items under Tradesy's list of prohibited items. If your item is shipped directly to the buyer, you will be paid, You will see your earnings have already had the selling fee and payment processing fee deducted. Youll see as you have sales on Vestiaire, that you may qualify for the Trusted Seller badge and/or the Expert Seller Badge. You can withdraw your earnings using a debit card, ACH transfer, or PayPal. She followed through with that. To report, simply click the flag button on the item page, and the luxury authentication experts will take a look. It is always our goal to provide excellent customer service, If theres anything else specific youd like to share, that would help make your Tradesy experience even better please let us know. Just wanted to be sure the correct final amount was charged to MasterCard. Whether it is a side-hustle or a full-time venture, reselling on Tradesy or other marketplaces provides you an opportunity to earn extra cash.

St Rose Of Lima Catholic Church Bulletin Schulenburg, Tx, Articles T

tradesy return policy for sellers