4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000

Reliable. Alex, my salesman, was great. I just purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from this Shelbyville dealership and I have never had such a smooth experience! WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars, 1952 Chevrolet Tin Woody station wagon. Great car as long as the transmission holds out I would recommend except with the transmission. Friendly and open. 4 cylinder jeep wrangler for sale ( Price from $9900.00 to $17500.00) 6-7 of 7 cars. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty C. Very helpful staff. Very relaxing atmosphere, Alonzo was very professional, and he went above and beyond, even ask ing questions my wife and I hadn't even thought of. Shop for inexpensive cars today. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically This car was able to do anything I needed it to do. CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/04/2023 at 08:00 (CDT). Price Under $5,000 Used cars for sale in Houston, TX under $5,000 Sort by Never miss a car! These choices--all under $5,000--will deliver the goods. I'm the second owner and it currently sits at 244k miles. I definitely recommend this vehicle for everyday practical use. After my car was stolen, I needed replacement and found a similar car at Sellersburg Auto. I would recommend this place to any and every one! The 1st owner was a family member whom had to buy a truck for work & so I ended up buying the Acura off of them! Highly recommend this used car dealership. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. Reading of potential AFM issues, I disabled this feature and found it does not impact fuel economy. from 40225 Check availability Show details No photo available Used 1999 Buick Century Custom. Car is super comfortable, spacious interior with a big body size for a 4 cylinder car. It's been given a lot of TLC with regular oil changes, Highly recommend! Disconnecting bluetooth receiver I have a relatively short mileage of 43k. Nevertheless, I remain a fan of American cars. Everything about it .. fits me like a glove . Used Cars for Sale Tampa, FL Under $5,000. Low mileage for me but after 95k the only surprise was replacing the fuel-level indicator. I purchased it at a wonderful price and would use this sight again thanks!!! This car has never failed on me, betrayed me or leave me behind.Like other people have mentioned it's going to be very very hard to part from it. Chevrolet Performance's 480hp LS376 long-block didn't make our under-$5,000 cut at $7,876, but it would be well worth the price based on its completeness. By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy Statement and. The car runs well and my experience with Brandon was very very pleasant. The finance guy was great too! No problems at all. Keep up the good work guys. Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Lower ball joints. This is been the most reliable car that I have ever own. Very fast and reliable after at about 150000 miles. I'm very pleased with my buying experience. Recommend the manual and change the transmission fluid to GM synchromesh asap. Constant repairs. I think in this model there is a lack in the cooling system, which very often gives problems. I just love it. I have replaced the headlights and purchased new wheels, but nothing flashy, and it remains relatively the same as originally purchased. It was an awesome find. I was at ease through the whole process and would absolutely go back and recommend Straight Motor Sales to anyone looking for a dealership with fairness, integrity, and quality cars. As. I was looking for a reliable used car and Autogreen helped me find exactly what I was looking for. Show Payments. Since disabling AFM, no longer has excessive oil consumption common with this 5.3. Found a 17 year old 2003 RAV4 with only 71k miles. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Easy to deal with and helpful. This car has good power in the engine as well, picks up speed without a fight. View our entire inventory of New Or Used Honda Motorcycles.And my, oh my, does the 2021 Honda Trail 125 ABS give those yarns a yank with its $3,899 MSRP. . For sales, service, and parts we are easy to work with and love creating customers . Enter amount Show payments on listings Exterior Color Vehicle History At Home Services Video Walkaround Test Drive Local Delivery It turns tighter and sharper than ever before and still gets about 27 mpg combined. 4cyl Automatic. I could carry myself and all my friends with the seats up and still carry all our stuff for the beach or but the seats down and help people move houses as well as carry two kyacks on the roof and a kyack through the back window. The car is gorgeous-has all the compartment space, comfy seating, pretty straightforward technology. I took it to my workshop and had it checked out. will never sell, share, or spam your mobile number. I now have 105,000 and it has not skipped a beat. Thanks again!! Very reliable. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Find Used Cars Under $4,000 Near Me Update Showing 1 - 25 out of 3,280 listings Sort by CARFAX Best Match 2011 Ford Focus SE 14 Photos great value Price: $3,995 No Accident or Damage Reported CARFAX 1-Owner Personal Use Service History Dealer: Lux Car Sales Location: South Easton, MA 1-25 of 229 Results. However if you tend to be stuck in stop & go/ city traffic expect under 20mpg. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? 1-25 of 96 Results. He worked with us during the entire process. My last car was a BMW X5 and that thing was a money pit! I've still owned my trusted 2006 Acura TL in maroon and cream interior with 156k miles. It has nearly 250k miles in it. Front end body parts in good condition. Would definitely buy the exact same model again if this car even ever dies. Would definitely recommend this car for someone who travels a lot on the highway to get to school or work. Not only will your mpg be lower but if the previous owners did not follow this guideline, you are inheriting premature engine failure. Very dependable car and I love it! Everything went smoothly. Joe was easy to work with and took the time to help with the whole process. I will also drive this one until it dies or I do.. upon request. Good project vehicle. NO MOTOR OR TRANS. Research, browse, save, and share from 68 Acura models in Fayetteville, AR. I want to purchase another, if I can find one with very low mileage, since they quit making them in 2014. Well made as Toyotas from the mid 1990's to about 2005 were bullet proof. All of the outstanding issues were resolved timely and professionally. and any applicable fees. Beware the initial purchase once-and-done maintenance costs and the high-octane gas. Only drawbacks are that they are not super quiet inside. No hassles or problems. Accommodating to customers need. . Charges 266,000 km SUV Automatic 4cyl 2.4L Petrol Check car history Private Seller Car QLD Contact seller View details 3 Compare 2003 Mazda 6 Luxury Sports GG Series 1 Auto $5,000* Excl. I did briefly mention storage space earlier for the sedan - the storage space is better than other cars in it's class, and the truck is quite big for a vehicle of it's size, but the opening is small and makes it difficult to fit really any big items in, as for the hatchback, it does fix that issue, I was actually able to fit two full sized bikes inside the vehicle (after putting the back seats down) Filter (2) Compare. Its reliable and don't stop on the road, its performance amused my friends with bigger cars. Good gas mileage good cargo space folding rear seats. DOWN PAYMENT . My experience has been awesome so far! I intend on keeping her another 100K miles. He handled everything with knowledge, caring, and friendliness. It still drives like when got it with 82K miles since 2011 and even better with the new front struts and lower control arms. . I am sold as a repeat customer and recommend Automotive Solutions to anyone looking for a top quality vehicle and superior customer service. It was a great expierence. After picking one I liked, he redirected me to Khan, who told me what I needed to fill out, and even gave me a military discount. 1975 Dodge Custom 600 grain truck, V8 gas engine, 4+2 transmission, 75% 9. They will take care of you, I can promise you that! We offer Profe, 1949 Studebaker Commander. Under $5,000 . 1,000HP V12 LS + $5,000; Alloy block (564 ci . It's great on mileage and good for road trips. My wife sent me up to look at a Suburban she had found online. It's a 155,000 miles and could use a paint job. Very sporty/good looking and comfortable car! I bought her in 2009 with 75,000 miles she now has over 220,000. *Every Internet Price includes current applicable dealer discounts. They took their time with me, showing me different vechiles to fit my budget. for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. Used Cars Under $4,000 for Sale . Has new distributor, spark plugs, battery. I am absolutely thrilled with this car ! Original 394 V8 was rebuilt around 1994 a Private Seller (308 miles away) 28 10 Make An Offer 1986 Ford Bronco 258,000 mi 8 Cylinder $ 5,000 *Super critical* I've been around. CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle. Insurance rates are great with a teenager. He was patient and accommodating. The perfect balance of sport and luxury and every part of the car is in working condition. Garaged and little used for the last 20 years. WeBe Autos Specializes in Marketing and Advertising Muscle, Classic, Vintage and Specialty Cars. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Given the proper car from the start this car could probably last a lifetime, definitely gonna pass her down to younger siblings. Fair pricing. For sale is a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix , sedan . I love my truck Ive tried for years to get it stuck in the sand it wont Ive used it to pull out other pick up trucks even ones with the duly wheels in the back the truck is a beast I love it, This so now the 2nd, Mazda 3 I've owned, The first being a 2005 hatchback, this one now the 2010 sedan This Dodge Ram Pickup has a 4.7 liter 8 Cylinder Engine high output engin Date (recent) Price . There is just no other car on the road that drive or rides like this vehicle.. My first was a lease for two years. All 3 engine mounts 2022 Polaris xp 1000. The Fit also feels agile and enjoyable to drive, and its 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine balances. Great gas mileage. Calls may be prerecorded. I have had the car for 2 months now with no problems. The radio works only for 3 minutes once I push the power button, #1 & #6 button all @ the once time & then press #2 & as I said then hear the radio for 3 minutes!

Can Sperm Survive In Toilet Water, Cherry Hill Golf Danvers, Department Of Treasury Ogden, Ut Mailing Address, Articles OTHER

4 cylinder cars for sale under $5,000