delphi murders bodies posed

He was living in the Evansdale area at the time. Im sure there are instances where its been used as an effective tactic in helping to solve crimes. Why didnt he pull up to his front door? Yes it is all speculation. Are you speculating? Resident of Delphi in 1984-85 at minimum. I do not feel comfortable using his initials or certainly his name. Killer May Have 'Moved and Staged' Delphi Murder Victims' Bodies and Done Something to 'Memorialize the Crime Scene': Warrants. Relationship with younger daughter: Excellent, she is very fond of him. The roommate also said he suspected Mr. X of the Evansdale Murders because during the time of the Evansdale Murders, Mr. X and the roommate were both over in Evansdale being put up in hotels for months while they worked on a plant there. He said he had lost his keys and was going to call his wife to bring a spare set of keys to him. Alan, a 50-year-old married father of two children and a CVS technician, was taken into custody Friday and charged with two counts of manslaughter for the mysterious murders in Delphi. Is there any meaning to these numbers or is he just playing sneaky, tricky games with us like these guys often do. Theyre swarming all over this crime scene, and the killer is standing right here under their noses in the midst of the chaos for hours, and these coptards cant figure this out. We think he likes to fool and troll LE. Sexual age orientation: Pedohebephilia, nonexclusive, AOA 8-14. Can you believe that I said that on Facebook, and some retarded ass computer flagged it and banned me for a while for insulting another user? Because it doesnt matter whether I think hes guilty or not. I also thought about whether the finders might have covered a body somewhat, but assume that they would have reported that anyway. Most of Leigh Kerrs and the search party members testimony has gone into this bracket because unfortunately, while we think they are right, we cannot regard their testimony as probative. You Go Girl! 2 people did the actual murders and a woman behind the initial plan. Investigators seized several devices, but Kline contacted them a few days later about a device they hadnt seized. I happen to think he probably did it, but what do I know? The problem here is that before 5:30 PM, no one knew the girls were missing other than the families and a few friends. Do you feel that the KAK (Anthony_shots) announcement is a red herring or that its linked to the Delphi murders? But alas, he raped one lass too many, and the law closed in on him holed up in his home, which now resembled Dodge City. Hey I wanted to see what you think on Kirts now with the time thats passed, and lot more evidence published out there (mainly the Open Secrets YouTube channel interviews with Kirts & CM)..& Ed Bounds YouTube channel Crime PursuitBoth have incredible detail with Kirts himself seriously all but admitting to being the Delphi suspect. One of our team members talked to a detective in Kentucky a couple of years ago who told us about this expunged conviction. "When asked about the unspent bullet, [Allen] did not have an explanation of why the bullet was found between" the girls' bodies, the probable cause affidavit said. Via LE Source A, Mr. X s roommate in 2011-2012 in Delphi told LE that BG was absolutely Mr. X. Photo: Courtesy Mike and Becky Patty. And he has an accomplice, a much younger man. Ron Logan: Enough already. I almost have to wonder if thats why he later concocted the story about the keys, perhaps as an afterthought when he realized it would be hard to explain why he asked to search for the girls but then didnt find them somehow, Uhh I was more focused on finding my keys, I must have overlooked the two dead girls I was looking for in the first place.. Klines voice, however, has not been ruled out. and that he was likely familiar with the Monon High Bridge. So I held off. Instead they were penetrated with inanimate objects, which, last time I checked, do not cause pregnancy. Come on, people. How bout taking it to heed, everyone? Text messages have been circulating online regarding the case, as has speculation about some of the evidence that is being kept under wraps. Police Handout. I am not revealing the name of the main suspect here and will only refer to him as Mr. X. I also request all commenters to also refer to him as Mr. X. I do this as a simple measure to try to protect his identity. That is the statement from the woman on the search team. No, LK is the real deal. He lives in an ivory colored mobile looking home within the country. Allen is a married pharmaceutical technician. The February 2017 killings of teens Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, in Delphi has drawn international attention. They also think you get that way from your upbringing, especially with your father. Missing for 2 years at the age of 5 and reported 2 years later out of Manchester, NH. We believe he could have been staging that elaborate crime scene during that time. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Even after the girls were recovered, Mr. X stayed around through all of the media and police hubbub for the next eight hours, from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM, so his truck was out at the crime scene for 26 full hours, with Mr X presumably with it the entire time. . If you have heard about this case and wish to discuss it, feel free. Video from one of the victim's phones shows a man on the trail wearing dark jacket and jeans. He stopped for gas and cigarettes. FSG along with others present at the bridge have been investigated as possible lookouts for BG. Kelsi German: Sister of Libby. Literally anyone can be a journalist. Any context? Why on Earth would anyone hang around near their vehicle for a full day just because they lost their keys? The arrest of Allen could be the end of a years-long investigation during which numerous possible leads have led nowhere, and police have remained tight-lipped about details of the case. If the DA does not think he has enough evidence in a homicide case to win in court, they wont take it to trial. A blogger/sleuthed named Robert Lindsay supposedly has one on his site, there's a camera flashing on it. As far as my theories, I made a video (see here: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IIoxYhsduLQ) that outlines the visions held a couple of days upon learning of this crime. Richard 'Ricky' Allen, Delphi Murders Suspect: 5 Fast Facts | Heavy.com We have almost no information about the cause of death or what the crime scene looked like. The motive was sexual. No, I wasnt aware that she existed. We have an LE source, a detective in Indiana, who told us just that. But I see the home is raised. In September of 2020, messages started flowing on the web that were purportedly between the one who discovered the young ladies' bodies and his companion. Only if he had sent this much audio to one of the girls phones after the crime. Forgive me if Ive missed this, but whats keeping police from arresting this guy? He killed at least five people, specializing in young women. I want to be respectful to someone who is innocent until proven guilty also. At 13 and 14 the cycles are messed up bad. After all, there was nothing they could have done anyway. During a search of Allen's home on Oct. 13, 2022, officers found knives and guns, including a "Sig Sauer, Model P226, .40-caliber pistol," the probable cause affidavit said. He is said to have admitted talking to Libby German using a fake Instagram profile called Anthony_shots. Also, if I look at a map showing where the girls were dropped off, seems there is a pretty long trail from that spot onto the railroad bridge. RL couldnt have done it because he was violating the terms of his probation and was caught on camera drinking in a pizza parlor. Also how about this? I get it. Like a coward, we would add. Very hard to really tell anything a lot of shadows from trees and debris on ground. LE doesnt like being lied to, especially when they are investigating a double homicide. He was charged with child molestation, and was linked to the Delphi murders because of his strong resemblance to the man in the Delphi video, and a preliminary police sketch investigators had circulated of the suspect. Ron Logan, who died in 2020, had long been put forward as a prime suspect. 242? He has long been presumed to be their killer. The photo shows Brittany Zapanta, 28 - the daughter of Richard Allen, 50, on the Manon high bridge in the woods outside Delphi, Indiana. He passed away in 2020. Relationship with older daughter and stepson: Unknown. Thats very embarrassing. The pre-trial hearing in this case is to be held in January. This whole case just reeks of something stinky every which way you turn. The trail in Delphi, Indiana, where Abby Williams, 13, and Libby German, 14, were killed on Feb. 13, 2017. Wife left him. We do indeed have documents from the case. You mentioned a pic of CSI workers with a doll a couple of days ago did anything come of this? The manner of death has never been revealed. He also noted that it appeared to him as if Libby German may have been personally attacked based on the extent of her injuries. Because that is a deer kit around his waist. Also we dont know what they interrogated Ron about either. These seem to have been packing plant workers in the Delphi area who get transferred over to the Evansdale area for periods of time to work on sister plants over there. She described his eyes as dark and evil. Thats why he has those Packers boots on. He detailed other information about the crime scene, and the differences in the girls' apparent injuries. He is described as a white male aged between 16 and 40 years old, between 5 6 and 5 10 in height and weighing between 180 and 200 pounds. Here's what we've learned and what remains unclear: Abby and Libby, best friends in the eighth grade, were on a hiking trail in rural Delphi when they were killed in February 2017. What do you all think?" Keep sleuthing, youre on point to what I see. The friend texted a man named David, who claims to have found the bodies, because there were alleged crime scene photos leaked online. Its all about the zero-sum game. Too much points to them to be coincidence. Was Mr X aware of the pregnancy and the murder was to hide that fact? Here are the main things that ALLEGEDLY (no proof guys, just what I received) stood out to me: 1) I got three names, of which, per your instruction, I will not provide here. Shes also written a book and is aware of my coverage. R/LibbyandAbby is awful, but its a lot better than r/DelphiMurders. The killer in the unsolved Delphi murders is believed to have moved and staged the victims bodies and taken a souvenir from their 2017 slayings, according to newly-surfaced police documents. It could explain why there was such a drastic image change of BG from first sketch to second one. Two young girls disappear off of an extraordinarily dangerous bridge in the middle of the day when they had plans to be picked up at a specific time? According to video recovered from one of the victim's phones, Abby or Libby mentioned "gun" as a man approached them, the probable cause affidavit said. Leave this poor man alone, for Gods sake. youre smart enough you should be able to figure it out by these bomb-sized hints we keep dropping. It is unclear whether they were referring to Allen or not. The affidavit states that Indiana State Police and the FBI carried out a search warrant on 25 February 2017 - less than two weeks after Abby and Libby were murdered at Mr Klines home in Peru after tracking down the user of the anthony_shots profile to the property. If Libby was treated and posed differently it could indicate she was the actual target. Delphi, Indiana from at least 1984-2021. Important friendships: Very casual friend of Mike Patty, father of one of the girl victims. But how could they possibly know this? I still have the pic. Faked to make it look like he could not possibly have committed the crime because he was more devastated than anyone else. However, this early searching meant that he could use his lost my keys excuse as a reason why his car just happened to be parked for 18 straight hours soon after the crime and right above where the girls were found because he could say the next day that he lost them during the previous evenings search. There are 244 comments there. He has pleaded not guilty to the charges. Occupation: Handicrafter making wooden signs. Distractify is a registered trademark. The bodies were found on property belonging to Ronald Logan. He may well have had a deer blind on the Mears property. Numbers 1-4 were told to a retired detective who works with one of our team members us by an LE source close to the investigation. Another one of the videos had what Im assuming is a LinkedIn profile of some sort spliced into the slide show for a brief moment. Im getting, at the home!. And fb, of course. Hes a greedy businessman with dollar signs in fluttering eyes that sound like clanging cash registers every time he blinks. This source close to the retired detective will be referred to as an LE source close to the investigation. But after continuing to receive these pings and after it being 5 years, I went back and decided to post as these images have since plagued me. We may or may not have from 1-8 more official case documents from this case. In the years since Libby German and Abby Williams were murdered, there have been no arrests. Who says those videos are from him? There is a difference between a scene that is staged and a scene that is posed, McCollum said. I am thinking that maybe which ever one was pregnant may not have known. You dont need a degree, credential, and a license to do this job, you know. But they're about as good as they look here. Multiple, multiple deep stab wounds.. Forget it. There are 3 most common reasons; to thwart the investigation, for the shock effect on the finder and the investigators of the crime scene, or for perverted pleasure of the perpetrator. An image taken from the video was released years ago as police asked for information to help them find the unknown suspect. Is there a place on your site where you can pay/register? Instead pay attention to this new sketch, some kid. The gun jammed, which Garrett said is common. You came over here after sitting over of that hate Reddit, LibbyandAbby where youve been hating on me. Paul, I know exactly what videos you are talking about on YouTube. See below for which rumors we believe are proven and which are unverified. You can't obtain things through FOIA that would interfere with an ongoing investigation nor would they just be posted somewhere for this person to get. Mr Xs alibi is it true that the person who is now deceased is a police officer who committed suicide? He was very fearful and it really hit him hard how he got treated on that Reddit sub. Dads not talking. Not so much for 15 year old girls. DAs require a very high standard of evidence to bring a homicide charge against someone. We have your fingerprints on the counter.. Where his truck was parked was a five minute walk to the crime scene. Hes a local executive of a government function or perhaps better yet a nonprofit of some sort. Theyve been doing this from the very start, so this is nothing new. There are some absolutely fascinating old rumors on there that I have never heard before, mostly having to do with Young BG and his possible presence or involvement at the crime scene. The pre-trial hearing in this case is to be held in January. What? Children: Two daughters, one ~22, another ~30. The only DNA found on the girls was that of Kelsi, sister of Libby. Investigators have never revealed how the girls died or disclosed details about the crime scene. I think this whole crime scene was severely compromised but still doable All other POIs are dropped or cleared at least as being the killers themselves. Delphi Murders if bodies were staged or posed what does that - reddit The release of the search warrant comes several months after Indiana State Police announced that they were investigating a fake online profile called anthony_shots in connection to the case. I love you and the information youre releasing! And Mr X was involved in a Christian teen club! And I cant wait to see what they get from RL about Mr. X. Recently, multiple local sources with knowledge have opened up to share that this was a hit ordered by a very powerful businessman who runs a criminal operation that some say is akin to a mafia-style family outfit. But now we have an excellent regular LE source close to the investigation giving us regular updates, the best LE source weve ever had. This had been done on other occasions, at least one other we know of in the 2000s. According to Leaker, this is correct. Its a farce! Well have a conversation about it, hell say, you know, Its such a tragedy, and well say were sorry for the families and all of them. Mr. X not only discovered the bodies, but he ran away in terror afterwards. Incidentally, this LE detective thinks our police sources are all real sources and thinks we are on the right trail. Why say you have crime scene photos if you're not intending to share them? These are the facts about the man LE suspects is BG. Closeup of the 'fanny pack'. CM: Not even going to bother to reveal his name. The dots connecting back to Iowa with the Tyson plant etc is great investigative work. CN: Middle aged man, resident of Delphi. The girls would have also been subject to hypothermia?? He is currently serving life in prison for his St. Louis crime. How do you know he had a deer kit and how many knives he had? His wife has taken to social media lately, pleading with people to stop harassing them and insisting he had nothing to do with this crime. On and on. Investigators also claim Allen forced Abby and Libby down the hill to the spot where they were killed, according to the document. Others close to the victims, who I will not name, have channeled their grief into rage and lashing out at everyone around them. They act like Im sort of deranged psychopathic maniac whos a danger to women and children. There is also no indication as to who took the snap on the Monon High Bridge Trail. For more than five years, the families of the two girls have been searching for answers as to what happened and who was responsible for their murders. I do not feel that this has anything to do with anything. We think they were working in a packing plant in the Delphi area and then were transferred to a sister plant in the Evansdale area.

Jayda Before Surgery, Aryan Vs Dravidian Features, Magic Shave Powder Burn Treatment, Natasha Elle Leaving Tokyo Creative, Pinsent Masons Work Experience, Articles D

delphi murders bodies posed