haywood golf vs sub 70

Callaway Apex MB irons. Display as a link instead, TXG has reviews on all of those I believe. jordan2240 Designed to lower scores by helping players hit it further while controlling spin. Anyone from beginners to advanced players could put two or three of these in their bag and be happy with how they perform over the course of a round. . You see, direct-to-consumer golf equipment back in the mid-2000s was nothing to brag about. Sub 70 has introduced the new forged JB Wedge fully designed by their master club builder, and former professional player, Jeff Bushnell. Usually it doesnt bother me but I had these for a month and could not get comfortable with them. Sub 70 has wrong handed driver, 3w, and 5w. haywood golf vs sub 70 - juliocarmona.com Your previous content has been restored. Their Haywood Signature iron is a two-piece hollow bodied iron that incorporates a soft, 431 stainless steel body to a hardened, heat-treated 17-4 stainless steel face. Before or after getting your club fitting, youre free to enjoy a seat at Sub 70s bar which is stocked with more than enough beverages. 15.5K followers. Press J to jump to the feed. His experience spans over 15 years and he has covered all aspects of the game including travel, products, business, and professional tours. PF2/4 line is just amazing. Others available for upcharge. We tested: 4-PW. A variety of shaft upgrades is available. Ping G25 10.5* w/ Diamana 'ahina 70x5ct stiff (set -0.5 to 10*), Sub70 Pro Tour 5w w/ Aldila NV NXT 85 stiff, Wishon EQ1-NX 4h, 5i-GW single-length built to 37.5" w/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff, Sub70 286 52/10, 286 56/12, and JB 60/6 wedges,black, built to 36.75" w/ Nippon Modus3 120 stiff, Sub70 Sycamore Mallet putter @ 36.5" with Winn midsize pistol grip. We CNC milled the grooves and the face right to the legal limit, according to the rules of golf, which will provide you with maximum control. When you put the 949X behind the golf ball it resembles a driving iron more than a hybrid. Given that both brands are highly rated by recreational golfers, its difficult to say which is better. The Seventy is abrick-exterior golf haven in the middle of downtown Sycamore. Although you compromise some distance, theyre much more forgiving and will help you to improve your ball striking. He's hacking and she's observing with her pink golf set. Haywoods signature irons have been designed with beginner golfers and high handicappers in mind. With alow investment of $119, you could end up with a club for life. It took us from 2016 to 2019 to develop everything between testing the equipment and putting it through the paces. Furthermore, the forged JB wedge will only set you back $110! Ball Speed: 78.2 mph. If you can relate to any of this, hopefully my Sub 70 experience can be your guiding light. Someone needs to do a comparison of all the DTC irons. Others available for upcharge. My backspin number was a little better with 699 Pro, while my distance remained comparable to the 699, makinga699/699 Pro combo set so sweet to think about. Sub 70 is confident that youll like your new clubs, but on the off-chance youre not 100% satisfied they offer a 60 day guarantee that allows you to get a full refund afterup to 60 days. The owner Jason talks to customers all the time. Direct to consumers brands are doing a phenomenal job excellent premium product and even better prices!! Can only speak for sub 70 because I play the wedges and they are fantastic, just as good if not better than the big brands. Vanbilxmchi, December 31, 2021 in Equipment. The Sub 70 site also has a frequently updated list of pre-owned clubs for purchase. As my kids got a little older, I found myself in my 40s with the idea of doing a high-end, boutique equipment company, said Hiland. There are a ton of good reviews on all these especially TXG on YT. Armour is the mastermind behindmuch of the social media interaction that has earned Sub 70the eyes and ears of the golf industry. My experience: Definitely a step to the more player-type iron from the standard 699, but not that difficult to hit. Putter: Bettinardi Inovai 6.0. With . I play right handed so whats your point?, If it works for you, that's all that matters. He probably has an office somewhere, but I suspect he doesnt spend much time at his desk. I am in Canada as well but was pricing things out last year using the Sub 70 US site. They very much fall into the game improvement bracket of golf clubs and are forgiving and easy to hit. They were so kind and sent me their driving iron to test and review!!! Sub70 definitely has awesome service! Men's Basketball vs Montclair State on 3/3/2023 - Box Score Sub 70 949X 4 wood - Tour AD-IZ 7S, Srixon Z-765 4i, 5i - Srixon Z-965 6-PW - Fujikura Pro Iron 95i Tour Spec S, Grips - Star Sidewinder 360 / Sticky Opus Black, Scotty Cameron Oil Can Newport (1998) - KBS black CT Tour, Iomic Black Army, 2019 Maxfli Tour - Yellow (transitioning into Vice Pro Plus Shade). The results are a hot off the face . Standard grip choices include the Lamkin Crossline and the Golf Pride 2G wrap. The owner of Haywood Golf is Joshua Haywood. Good luck! So far, Sub70 has few rivals in this direct-to-consumer space. However, I couldnt not find one directly comparing all 3, has anyone tried the different brands and have any feedback? Balls: Chrome Soft, Kirkland Signature 3pc, Srixon Q Star Tour, Grip preference: various GripMaster leather options. 5 Testers Needed! This entire project exists because of him., If youre within a few hours drive from Sycamore, getting fitted at The Seventy is as much of an experience as it is a club fitting. Mizunos arent that special. Haywood vs Sub 70. . He has a hole-in-one on his playing resume and appropriately gave his son the middle name Ace.. My experience: Similar to the Pro model driver, this fairway wood was a bit outside of my skill set, but felt amazing when I hit it on the screws. The 659 CB provides improvements in ball flight, feel, and shot shaping over the 639 CB, and is a workhorse that should be the choice for players looking for a responsive and technologically advanced forged iron. Our take: There's nothing better than getting repaid for a well-struck iron shot with a pleasing feel at impact. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Hiland will be the first to tell you that Sub 70 didnt earn its accolades on his effort alone. This decreases backspin and optimizes launch angle.. My shots were mostly low blocks to the right, but I was able to turn a few over. A self-proclaimed small-town kind of guy, Hiland proudly operates all three companies out of Sycamore, Illinois. Welcome to New Level Golf! .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} This club delivers high ball speeds, resulting in . Never getting my Mizunos. So, Haywood vs Takomo vs Sub70. : r/golf However, Sub 70's range is much more extensive than Haywood's, and they produce a broad range of irons, fairway woods, hybrids, wedges, and drivers, giving golfers much more choice when deciding what to carry . the newer 0211s are 2-3* stronger in loft and longer in length. Signature Irons - haywoodgolf By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. The Sub70s feel incredible, softer than the Mizunos for sure. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} Hiland and Armour reminisced about the early days of taking their prototype irons to the local clubs and basically crowdsourcing anyone from high handicappersto single-digit players on the driving range to get some unbiased feedback how their clubs felt. Golf Clubs | Sub 70 Golf The company frequently updates the availability of demos so theres always something new to try. I know my hard earned dollar goes further a smaller shops and that means more to me. They have the clean look I love. Putter: L.A.B. I have a soft spot for the CBs because they remind me of an old set of irons I love, the TaylorMade Tour Preferred CB. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} Retail price is $109 each ($763 for a seven-piece set). I picked left thinking it was 50/50 maybe 60/40 RH/LH, not 93/7. I can play poorly with just about any club. haywood golf vs sub 70 - fearisfuel.com If youre in search of ideas for your golf man cave, this place should be your inspiration. He's frequently looking back and intensely showing her . Nuff said.. Sub70 makes one lefty, Haywood makes all lefties. The television above the bar is usually tuned to golf or whatever big game is on. What Sub 70 says: The 659 CB is the next iteration of our award-winning 639 CB. Then I found Maltby clubs via Golfworks. Men's Basketball vs Central Oklahoma on 3/2/2023 - Box Score Changing the way people buy golf equipment, one customer at a time. something to think about if you consider. One of the prizes was a gift certificate for a local golf shop. Paste as plain text instead, The Truth Behind Sub 70 Golf & Its Clubs (19 Clubs Tested!) - GolfLink If youre a blade player, my guess is that youre spending twice as much for your butter knives because they come from a big name in the equipment game. Here's how he built the customer experienceto address these hurdles. Founded in Vancouver, Haywood Golf was started out of frustration that golf equipment in the North American market is prohibitively expensive, particularly for beginners. First forged using 1020 carbon steel and then 100% milled, allows for the tightest weight and club measurement tolerances in the industry. They also feel great and look fantastic. Forgiving, great feel, look great, great price. Carbon steel, fully milled construction and PVD finish are not typical . By: GOLF Editors February 23, 2021. You can post now and register later. Hiland credits the city and surrounding area as being a huge support system for the Sub 70 brand. From a pure performance standpoint, Sub 70 clubs are as good as anything out there. Ping ie1 4-AW modus 105 What Sub 70 says: The Sub 70 659 Tour Cavity, or TC, is a new addition to the Sub 70 iron array. You wont find a t-shirt or a hat over $30, and the quality is amazing. All of that was already in motion, so to speak.. $750.00 As low as: $125.00. The newest iteration of Haywoods MBs actually come highly rated, and they are particularly stylish, ensuring they look and feel great if you carry them in your bag. Added Armour, We also designed everything as clothing we would want to wear on an off the golf course, and its going to keep expanding.. Rather than going into every single model, lets take a look at the flagship blade. And while Haywood focuses predominantly on the game improvement market, Sub 70 clubs are the choice of golfers at many different levels of golf. The release of the Sub 70 659 family isn't an occasion to start a debate over the definition of direct to consumer. Outdoor & Sporting Goods Company. Game Details Date 03/02/23 Time 2:15 PM Site Municipal Auditorium, Kansas City, MO Referees Chad Waller, Patrick Boeh, John Hendricks VIEW Match History vs Central Okla. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Haywood vs Takomo vs Sub70. Theres nothing more frustrating than paying top-dollar for a new set of clubs only to find that a newer model drops the following month. Not much more than a decade ago, $300 was considered a barrier price for a new driver. Haywood MB irons. Not sure on the others but something to add to the thought process. Hiland himself even gets involved to makesure customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. Press J to jump to the feed. yeah I think a guy a while back brought up the wedges and irons? For the player seeking straighter, higher ball flights, the 799 is a literal game changer. I've you've been playing golf for 37 years right-handed, you'd probably be happier taking those lottery winnings and honing your right-handed game than swapping to lefty just for fun. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Titleist TSi3 9* w/ Tour AD UB 5X, Jones duffle, footjoy & adidas shoes, Winston collection headcovers, PXG gen 4 0811X 9- Aldila Rogue 110msi stiff & Scotty Cameron RH HS mallet putter cover. Their putters have no welds, no castings, and no inconsistencies. We knew that if the clubs didnt perform there would be no point in doing this.. I dont think you can go wrong with any of them honestly. Callaway epic 9.0 SHOP ALL; 623-CB FORGED IRONS; NLH-01 HYBRID; NLU-01 UTILITY IRON; 623-MB FORGED IRONS; 902-PD FORGED IRONS; 902-OS FORGED IRONS; GI22 IRONS; CUSTOM SHOP; SPN FORGED WEDGE; Wedges: Dynacraft Dual Millled 52*, SteelFiber i125 S -or-Scratch 8620 DD 53*, SteelFiber i125 S; PM Grind 19 58* -or-Wilson Staff PMP 58*, Dynamic S -or- Ram TW282 SW -or- Ram TW276 SW For the player seeking straighter, higher ball flights, the 799 is a literal game changer. The clubs are made with a stainless steel body and face and allow you to achieve full distance from the grass or tee. Until I can come up with something better, it stays.. Plus, Hiland and his team back up everything they put out there with guarantees and customer service that will blow your mind. If youre a doubter, this driver will make you a believer. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} This was a major takeaway as testers put Haywood's CB iron . Better players will be able to get the 699U Pro cooking in the right spots around the course. Sub 70 Golf: Putters Galore. They are every bit as good or better as the mizuno's I got fitted for and I think they look better than most of the other dtc brands. SUB 70 699 PRO IRONS | ReviewWelcome back to the channel where in this video we will be reviewing Sub 70's new 699 Pro Irons.Myself and Lee are out in Saudi . ._1aTW4bdYQHgSZJe7BF2-XV{display:-ms-grid;display:grid;-ms-grid-columns:auto auto 42px;grid-template-columns:auto auto 42px;column-gap:12px}._3b9utyKN3e_kzVZ5ngPqAu,._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._21RLQh5PvUhC6vOKoFeHUP:before{content:"";margin-right:4px;color:#46d160}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-weight:500}._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK,._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}._244EzVTQLL3kMNnB03VmxK{font-weight:400;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO ._22W-auD0n8kTKDVe0vWuyK{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(2),._2xkErp6B3LSS13jtzdNJzO .je4sRPuSI6UPjZt_xGz8y:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px} What Sub 70 says: The Sub 70 Pro Fairway Wood has been designed to provide optimal launch and distance parameters as well as workability for the higher level player. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)}

Active Serial Killers By State, Yolo County Section 8 Payment Standard 2020, What Is A Relative Pronoun Example, Articles H

haywood golf vs sub 70