hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction

And that was precisely the moment when it all changed. Black Hermione Granger She melts herself down filling in the cracks of her friends, her chosen family, her worlds. His calm attitude. what would have changed if Lily Potter nee Evens was really Lily Cassiopeia Black, and Harry was born a female named Oriana Potter? i'm just kinda winging it :) H/G/L. -Identity reveals She saved Sirius Black; she saved Fred and George Weasley; she saved Severus Snape. When her true allegiance is forced into the open, and Hermione is given the opportunity to change the wizarding world for the better, she ends up with stronger relationships she ever thought possible. It's Nobody Cared by etherian linkffn(5756718). , , , - , . This is the world and characters of J. K. Rowling. When Percy returned from his first quest, he came home to find his mom had been murdered by Gabe. The story of how Hermione Granger became Hermione Malfoy, starts from before first year, hermione granger/antonin dolohov pairing. Dousing her with potions and removing things from her mind? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Not wanting the young girl to grow up in foster care he takes her back to Brooklyn and raises her as his own. I unfortunately can't remember if this is the main storyline or if there's more things happening at the same time.. Written for the Hermione's Haven Off the Beaten Path '22 exchange on facebook: Hermione has planned a trip to paradise as a reward for her latest promotion. Bosque de Palabras BAMF Hermione Granger Steve Rogers is not a choir boy Bucky Barnes Needs a Hug Steve's life was looking grim when Bucky got drafted, right up until the day he sort of rescued a dame from a dark alley, only for her to follow him home and turn his life upside down. Draco attends his final year at Hogwarts after a falling out with his parents, hoping that Hermione will finally notice him. hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction -Irondad and Spiderson Their plans start off with befriending Harry Potter to prepare him better for the rise of the Dark Lord. TS/fem!HP, Officially abandoned but up for adoption if anyone is willing? Only her books, the sun and some silence. You are a difficult case, dear child. After nearly dying in the battle at the Department of Mysteries, Hermione Granger's world is turned on its head when Professor Snape begins asking questions about her family line. The Horcrux hunt was cut short when Ron left. Little does she know her spell restoring him to life provokes magic she doesn't understand and sets her on a path that ends with a Time-Turner. Or, how Tony accidentally acquires two teenaged sorcerers as children and they decide to keep him. I do not own Harry Potter, the Avengers or anything else that pops up She learned how to harness these abilities at such a young age thanks to her paternal grandparents, Howard and Maria Stark, introducing her to their Alma Mater, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. But who heals the Golden Girl? She needed a new start, to be away. Hermione, on the other hand, sells her soul to S.T.R.I.K.E and has to face what happens when magic and technology collide. When Hermione's parents are killed during the summer of before her seventh year, Hermione does everything she possibly can to figure out which Death Eaters are responsible, so she could cash in on the eye for an eye ideology. She's just looking to survive and keep her heart in one piece by the end of it all. They're at a charity gala and Tony asks her for a dance; against her better judgment, she says yes. And which makes him think how much else he has forgotten. Tony Stark sends him back in time to mess up the timeline so when the time comes the wizarding world could help with Thanos. The golden trio return to Hogwarts for their final year a strange combanation of headboy and headgirl result in friendship and love.Family comes looking for Hermione,that she didnt know she had,and the resorting ceremony will bring people together. YAYAYAYAYAYAY :D. Oh hell no. He must navigate his way through the tottering magical world, as events around him unfold into the deadliest conflict in wizarding history. The party Hermione plans for Tony goes a bit awry. Hermione Granger is 28 years old, working as an Unspeakable for the Ministry after the War when an UES (Unidentified Energy Source), only nick-named by other professionals in her area of work as 'the tesseract', quite literally rips her away from her world and deposits her unwillingly into a new one. I FINALLY MADE THE COVER!! -He has a relationship with Michelle/MJ, Shuri, Wade or Wanda as OTP's and BROTP's (So this boo first oneshot book! A year after their marriage, their miracle, Hermione Alianova Stark was born. En medio de la Batalla de Hogwarts, Hermione Granger es golpeada por un hechizo por Bellatriz Lestrange justo antes de que esta sea asesinada por Molly Weasley. Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. minha companheira". Steve knows exactly how to make Hermione feel better about herself. A mysterious accident sends Hermione back to 1930s America, meeting new people who will become more important than she knows, before going on a journey of a lifetime. Hermione is Tony Stark's Adopted Sister This is slow like very slow Stabbing Implied/Referenced Child Abuse When the battle is over, Hermione runs to the closest thing she still has to family: Tony Stark. Personajes y lugares reservados a la autor J.K. Rowling. No, that's not how this works. She was born with the ability to use magic. Hermione Stark Chapter 1, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover fanfic | FanFiction saralinn The story of Super Genius Hermione- daughter of one Tony Stark and her goal of being the smartest. Tony/Hermione. Until her real family contacted her once they thought it wou What do you want? It was difficult to part ways, but she assured them all that she would be a frequent visitor, once she was well enough. How dare they treat her like this? This will be one-shots (maybe two or three shots) about the main man, Spider-Man, (hey that rhymed) or Peter Parker. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Or the one where Hermione, Luna, and Ginny get the peaceful lives they've yearned for and learn how to coexist with the Avengers. One shots, scenes left on the cutting room floor, and asides with other characters from my Sanctuary/Rock series. She always knew who she was and never tried to be anything else; that was the beauty of her. This is a burden that Hermione Granger will carry with her from now on, especially after crossing a magical barrier (which should prevent any type of wizard other than pure blood from entering) and several questions arise, with answers that could put her in danger. But will Hermione's fresh start be enough to heal her wounded soul or will her new opportunity drag her even further into conflict and shatter the peace of mind she's fought so hard to regain? Press J to jump to the feed. James fugiu do salo principal, mesmo que sua magia de famlia implorasse para voltar para o par peculiar. I also post the story at fanfiction.net, under the same nick, WinterMist2.Do not steal my story and post anywhere else. (Dramione). Contains: After the war, Hermione finds her parents and gets their memories back to normal. If she wanted to play in the lab, she could. She is the younger sister of Draco Malfoy, who recently found out he had a sister. Any guesses on who matched all the criteria, Mudblood?. #1 in spiderman (how the hell?!!) i think you should but then. i would be bias!!! She was born with the ability to use magic. Language: English Words: 165,348 Chapters: 46 /? Peter Parker was not amused. Stranded in the 1940's, in an alternate universe with no Hogwarts, and no way to get home, Hermione must navigate a world with a growing S.H.I.E.L.D., World War II, and new feelings for a Man-With-A-Plan from Brooklyn. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. When Tony Stark is kidnapped, things are put into motion that will change history. How can she stop herself from falling for him when he's doing everything in his power to make her his again? Death is unhappy with this future and tasks the two with going back to fix it. Peter 'Junior' Parker Antonio Potts-Stark was your unfairly attractive, snarky, genius son of Tony and Pepper Potts-Stark and younger brother to the adopted Wanda Maximoff-Stark. Isabel. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", When the battle is over, Hermione runs to the closest thing she still has to family: Tony Stark. _________________________________________________________. -Field trips Can I just say is that these do get better, each one shot will also be about 600-1000 words! She always knew what real life was. After his first year at Hogwarts Harry discovers a startling truth that throws him into an entirely new world. He was taken to an orphanage but met a certain man in the park who happened to be Nick Fury. In a sea of misogynists and blood-supremacists, Hermione Granger finds an unexpected ally in Draco Malfoy. I saw a few stories where Harry is adopted by thr Grangers. "Voc est dizendo que Hermione Granger " as mos de Remus interromperam o sussurro incrdulo de Sirius. She is now also a S.H.I.E.L.D ag 'I'm not going to sit here and say that being the daughter of a millionaire is awful since I never First book of "Acceptance Siries" Bare with me i promise it gets better as you go through In which gentleman and America's hero, Steve Rogers, falls in love with the Avengers' newest recrui She wasn't looking for redemption. Hermione Granger Crossovers: Best of the Best | FanFiction Or, sometimes blood family is just a chosen family you took blood from. Draconis Malfoy "nacida de la tormenta" es una Slytherin hecha de fuego y agua.La hija de los dragones y la reina del mar y actualmente la mejor amiga Slytherin que el tro de oro puede pedir. After the 'Battle Of Hogwarts' all students have returned to Hogwarts, Voldemort wasn't defeated, but he is in hiding after nearly being killed by Harry Potter, all students must be resorted, what happens when golden girl- Gryffindor Hermione gets a letter from Snape. Hermione Granger & Tony Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own Hermione was accidentally cursed by Harry Potter who placed a spell on her and only her brother can undo the curse. Its been six years since Voldemort was defeated, and five since Harry Potter vanished without a trace. This causes Draco to be terrified of Muggles 193 46 r/HPfanfiction Join 18 days ago Ron and Hermione discover Voldemort's plot to kill the nice but elusive Harry Potter that shows up at the castle sometimes, but never appears in their classes. Yet, for my world, nothing has." She knew who she was smart and sometimes annoying. Adopted Hermione Granger - Works | Archive of Our Own field trips, family, reveals and offspins of Peters life By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. If she survived this, she was going to kill Ginny. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Marcados pela guerra, eles ganharam tempo para caar as Horcruxes. One day Hermione Granger discovers that she is in fact Isabel rose Zabini, long lost twin sister of Blaise Zabini. Work Search: Liliah grew up around superhero's and extraordinary people her whole life. I do, of course, not own any of this. Hermione Granger finds that her blood is an ingredient in a potion to resurrect Voldemort, but it only works if she's a virgin. The avengers noticed this and took the now empty cup of tea from her hands and pushed her into a laying position. And Hermione? But then two people show up at her doorstep and she finds that all that she was didn't really exist. The Battle of New York reveals more than one new surprise to Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. What he finds changes any preconceived notions he might have had about the Boy-Who-Lived. The hat asked, breaking the silence. A few drinks in, Hermione and Tony take their flirting a little further than usual. Hermione is settling into her new home in Greenwich when not only Harry and Teddy drop by for a visit, theyre surprised by Tony Stark, who just happened to be in London. One is too righteous, the other too dangerous. And once they go bad they don't ever come back. Hermione, being eager to le Hermione granger is actually hermione dumbldore but after years of abuse will she see the love her parents show to her or will run away from the love they show her and b Hermione was sent to the Grangers for her own safety, in which they adopted her and raised her as their own. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Tony no esperava descobrir uma filha durante suas frias de vero. Surely that won't be too difficult as there is a powerful, brilliant muggleborn witch who would do anything for her adopted brother and coincidental enemy of Voldemort.

Back To Back World Series Appearances, How To Troubleshoot A Magneto Ignition, Articles H

hermione is adopted by the avengers fanfiction