hire someone to sell my stuff

In general, you'll pay a sales commission equal to 20 to 50 percent of the sale price. Ask whether your item's price will be reduced if it doesn't sell within a certain time frame. Ltd 2011-2023, All rights reserved, eBay Selling Assistance in United Kingdom, you can also hire someone to push your products on social media, laptop or desktop computer remains in tiptop shape. They are things I know could be sold but I just don't want to deal w/ listing the items, shipping, etc and would gladly pay someone to do it if it meant I got something + can get rid of it easily. When your standard garbage can isn't cutting it, learn whether you should rent a dumpster or hire a junk removal service. Need help photographing, listing, pricing, dealing with enquiries, posting, etc, the lot. These brands tend to produce high-quality garments that stand the test of time and get better with wear such as Frye and Patagonia. Don't price anything. This is the place to sell used reading materials. Take online surveys. A commission will be paid once item sells. Get some help. We like to say, Write descriptions as if there are no pictures and take pictures as if there are no written descriptions.. When they profiled the organization a year ago, Business Insider detailed the application was reliably one of the best 50 free applications in the App Store. hire someone to sell my stuff OfferUp Support on YouTube. Junk hauling companies charge $50 to $150 per hour to move small objects and $130 to $360 per hour for large objects. The process is really straightforward: Take a photograph of what you need to sell, present it on the application, and speak with potential purchasers. Ad-free. This app does most of the work for you, including posting, selling, and shipping your products while making you a great offer, and picking up your stuff at your own home. I would not expect to get much back. Poshmark takes a small commission for listing your items, but it's totally worth it to not have to haul your stuff to the thrift store. ", "It was excellent dealing with Amanda. Step 3 (optional): Plan, buy and install cabinets, shelves, slatwall storage, and ceiling storage. - Due date: Flexible, I have a bunch of brand named clothes good condition that I would like someone who call sell for me on Ebay. Poshmark is the ideal selling destination for those vending designer apparel, accessories, and even certain home goods. I like to use a solid background and natural light to photograph my images, says Amy Mings, a lifestyle blogger at Maison de Mings who sells on Facebook Marketplace. But before you post signs, call your town's government office to see whether you are required to get a permit to hold a sale. Craigslist is tried and true, and now the CPlus app lets you buy and sell on Craigslist right from your phone. My offer is based on per hour, but please make your offers. Kate Starr is a personal finance, FinTech and MarTech writer. Once they receive your item and verify that the item is as described, youll receive your payment through PayPal, check, or an Amazon gift card. See what similar items are going for on the site you choose. If youre using a platform that requires you to upload details on an item and ship yourself, remember these tips: A picture is worth a thousand words, or however much youre trying to get for an item. You should get a contract that lists all of your costs, including fees. The right pro will help you empty your house and save money while doing it. WebI would consider advertising for someone to help you sell the items on Facebook Marketplace, Craig's List, UpWork, and whatever free papers are available (is the Village But fees are negotiable and often depend on how much an auctioneer wants to sell your goods. These platforms buy stuff from you directly, so you dont have to hope that a potential buyer will contact you. How to Sell a House Full of Stuff - HomeLight Blog If you happen to have a 68 Ford Mustang lying around, you might join other vendors listing theirs for upwards of $139k. - For a more detailed list and explanation, you can checkeBay's policies on restricted items. Make sure you mention the categories of items you'll be selling. First, you'll want to determine whether you have any items that are valuablesay, worth $1,000 or more. And start earlysay, 6 a.m. or 7 a.m.to ensure that you'll get the going-to-work and driving-the-kids-to-school crowd. Please read the full Terms of use and Privacy Policy. Just submit your sale application by providing details of the electronic device you want to sell its make, model, and current condition. Sure enough, there wasn't much of valueexcept for one painting. I have a range of good quality clothing items to sell on eBay. The price below is not accurate. Note that these are prices to get your items sold and not for profit. Highly recommended her service. I'd sell the rest via a garage sale and hire day laborers to help if that is needed. Amazon charges 99 cents per sale plus a sliding scale of fees if you post fewer than 40 items per month, plus shipping charges and a referral fee (see its site for more information). This way you can plan for who you hire, and when. For sales of $15 or more, the fee is 20 percent of the listing price and sellers keep 80 percent.. Lets break down the garage cleanout process into steps. That way, you'll capture not only the people who are seeking Supreme gear specifically, but also those who are looking for clothes that fall under a certain aesthetic.. In 2019 alone we donated $150K to charities including Feeding America and Girls Inc.. If you don't have a courier service already, your Tasker can find a shipper who offers the fastest and most reliable service at the best prices. - After a little research Sigety realized it was the work of a well-known South American artist; Christie's will auction it this fall. You can generally list up to 50 items per month for auction on eBay free, for example. I am looking for ebay and Amazon asiStant And in case you cant visit the store in person, NextWorth offers a prepaid shipping label so that you can ship your item to the store for free. EBay - finding someone to sell on my this a weekly task and ongoing at the rate of $25,80 hour You'll be helping both the environmentyour things won't end up in a landfilland your bottom line. The best items to sell on sites like eBay, are name-brand items and those that are in high demand, says Melanie Hartmann, owner of Creo Home Solutions. Ive learned that certain items sell better in one market better than others.Furniture, for example, is 100% best on The competition: People with unwanted items can donate them; sell directly through sales platforms; sell them through a physical consignment store or pawnshop; or If you want to have a particular item or furniture piece appraised to set a fair asking price, find a local appraiser who specializes in that type of object to help you. BuyBackBoss is a site that helps you offload your used cell phones, tablets, and other tech items by either buying from you or letting you trade-in. - An estate liquidator professional comes to your home, appraises your possessions (and your property for an additional fee), and, at a later date, hosts an estate Once you do that, youll see a list of sites that are interested in buying it. Do some homework on the buyer to make sure theyre legit, and never invite them over if youre home alone. Great communication and easy to work with for selling clothes on eBay. Subscribe to receive weekly Side Hustle recommendations. See whether the auction house will cover your belongings in the event of loss, theft, or damage while it holds them. Started doing this full time last year and has been very successful. - You can sell almost anything on OfferUp, so it's kind of like a virtual yard sale except you don't have lug all of your stuff onto the front lawn. Your Tasker may take clear, high-resolution photos so your post can look more enticing and attract more buyers. You BuyBackBoss doesnt charge any fees and provides a prepaid shipping label for you to ship your item for free. Many of you might already have these. Conduct your own research and seek advice of a licensed financial advisor. Want more tips like these? LePrix. The Real Real may work for you: https://www.therealreal.com. The American Society of Appraisers, the Appraisers Association of America, and the International Society of Appraisers can help you find local, qualified professionals through a ZIP-code search on their websites. If he won't budge on commission, he might be willing to pay to pack and ship your items to the auction house at no additional charge. Companies That Sell Your Stuff For You 2021 - TAX TWERK Due date: Flexible, Moving and am selling shoes, clothes, etc. I will give you access to my eBay account as an admin, and you can take well lit photographs of each item and list it on eBay. Todd Sigety, an antiques appraiser in Alexandria, Va., recently got a call from a woman who wanted him to look through the contents of a storage unit that belonged to her late aunt. A capable Tasker may have a lot of feedback on eBay and try to see if their track record shows that they've sold at least ten items in the past month. Tight safety measures ensure that users (buyers and sellers alike) always deal with real people, while their Awesome Experience team works around-the clock to ensure that all questions,comments, and concerns are addressed. Sites such as eBay, Poshmark, ThredUp and Facebook Marketplace allow just about anybody to vend their goods. Text. NBC News BETTER is obsessed with finding easier, healthier and smarter ways to live. In lieu of a payout, ThredUp will donate $5 to the charity of your choice, and you receive a tax receipt. Auction houses wait until buyers' payments clear before they pay sellers. can lead to a full time job Due date: Flexible, Need someone to assist me set up an eBay store already have an accountant and pictures of what I want to sell. The seller typically gets at least half of the profits (after shipping fees and eBay's commission). You can arrange costs and pickup times through the in-application administration, so it is secure. If you're ready to sell, these nine apps can help you sell your stuff. I'd Only hire a service that offers proof of being insured In June, eBay introduced a dedicated eBay Valet app that lets people submit photos of their items to Valets and receive estimated sales prices. I don't know how that would work , though, happy to discuss it. - 22 Apps to Help Sell Your Junk & Stuff Online - Best Wallet Hacks You'll need some marketing savvy to make your offerings stand apart. Thank you again Ale ! Due date: Flexible, Im after someone to collect my clothes and accessories and sell them on eBay and FB on my behalf. Ebay has changed over the years and now seems appropriate for unique, hard to find items that you can wait a couple of weeks to sell. There are some restricted items and countries or regions you can't get items from to sell on eBay. Create a free Poshmark account 2. someone to sell your stuff - Top 10 best eBay Selling Assistants near you | Airtasker AU Judge for yourself every task gets a review. Her areas of expertise include making money, investing, and money management. I just did some downsizing and have some really nice items that are worth some $$ but are useless to me in my present situation. Not in a hurry so can work at an easy pace. Remember that scene in Sex and the City where Carrie and Aidan are fighting because her closet is so jam packed that there's no room for his stuff? Emptying a house is not easy, but fortunately there are plenty of professional services that can help make this all-hands-on-deck task less stressful. Here are 9 ideas to help you out if you want to sell your stuff to get some extra cash or income. Please read the sidebar on old.reddit.com/r/asknyc before posting since new reddit does not allow space for rules/links/guidance. A professional appraiser will determine the current market value of individual objects or furniture pieces, and the rest is up to you. The great thing about this app is that it lets you buy and sell outside of your local area so you reach a wider audience. The Trading Assistant handles every aspect of selling your item on eBay, from listing the item to shipping it to the buyer. Conduct your own research and seek the advice of a licensed financial advisor. If your sale totals less than $300, For example, childrens garments, practice hardware, vehicles, and furniture are largely accessible. Mercari. With Swappa, you can sell anything from phones and computers to gaming consoles. Poshmark. Once your listing is up, your Tasker can handle all the customer enquiries. Due date: Before Saturday, 4 March 2023, Hi there There are people who do this for a living. Makaela Premont, a lifestyle blogger at Uniquely Mickie, has been selling on Poshmark for nearly five years, and finds that well-known or more expensive brands sell the quickest including Nike, Kate Spade, Michael Kors and Express sell best. Junk Removal vs. Dumpster Rental: Which Should You Choose. Categories include fashion and accessories, home and garden, baby and child, sports and leisure, movies, books and games, and even cars. Marketplace Set your pricing 5. Poshmark is a peer-to-peer marketplace, so everything purchased on the app comes directly from one of Poshmarks 40 million community members, Franco adds. Look at the prices that past items similar or exactly the same as yours sold for and use that as your base price for when you list your items.. Apps are the new garage sale, and the best apps for selling your stuff can make the process both painless, and lucrative. Most consignment shop owners see sellers by appointment only, so call first. The content on dollarbreak.com is for informational and educational purposes only and cannot replace any professional financial advice. If you need professional help selling and removing items from your home, estate liquidation or estate sale companies are a great option. If you have the time or interest, you can sell your items at a yard sale, put a curb alert on. Some places that will purchase your old music, recreations and recordings like SecondSpin. Use Upwork to chat or video call, share files, and track project progress right from the app. Step 1: Clean the Garage. WebA good rate is about 75 to 80 percent, says Luke. While its possible to remove and sell all of your old belongings on your own, thats a big undertaking and a serious time commitment, especially if youre on a tight deadline. If you're not sure, you can look for similar objects in reference books or on websites for collectors. Unfortunately this was before the days of super savvy apps that could have made my material purging much easier. Or I will pay the award hourly rate Free and with no transaction fees, 5Miles, an app for local selling and buying, is another option for selling stuff locally. Handling refunds can be part of your Tasker's job as your hired eBay selling assistant. But Linda Lightman, the site's founder, says her company absorbs all PayPal and eBay fees. Once BuyBackWorld receives your package, they will inspect your electronics to see if it matches your description. With costs ranging from $800 to $5,700 per move, it can also be expensive. This article also appeared in the September 2014 issue of Consumer Reports magzine. Gone. Due date: Flexible. But I do love that markets like Craigslist, eBay, and Amazon allow me to recoup some money and re-purpose some of my crap. And if you accept the offer, you should pack your things and mail them with the free shipping label Decluttr will send to you. Make sure your clothes are clean and in great condition. For sales under $15, the fee is a single flat rate of $2.95 and sellers keep the rest. If you'd like a ballpark figure, you can ask an appraiser whether he or she can look the item over and give you a rough idea of what it might be worth. Probably more of a local inquiry and youd have to drop off the stuff. Declutter your house and pay off those holiday debts with these online tools. Expect to pay for at least an hour of his or her time. Yes, you can, but this depends on how many items you intend to sell. If it determines your goods are not authentic (or they can't be authenticated), it will charge you $20, plus return shipping. Check out the full seller fee policy here. Shannon Welch, a Texas-based Poshmark Seller Stylist, uses an iPhone to document all her goods, finding that she has the most success modeling items to show the fit and flow. For this she uses a bluetooth remote and phone stand. Ask in advance about the rules for setting a reserve price, below which you will not sell, and get the policy in writing. Easy peasy. Dissimilar to eBay, OfferUp doesnt charge any expenses to customers or venders, nor does it run promotions. State-licensed home appraisers compare properties to similar ones on the market to determine a fair price. It taxes the proceeds from the sale of collectibles as capital gains, generally at a rate of 28 percent.

Putting Salt Under Your Pillow, Phoenix Population 2030, Legion Login Cinemark, Tammy Luxe Listings Sydney Age, Articles H

hire someone to sell my stuff