koogle peanut butter commercial

HAHA! the 70's rocked-if anyone figures out how to time travel i woould go back to that time.post a message here if you figure out how. Koogle was a flavored peanut spread marketed by Kraft, introduced in 1974. Don't remember trying the other flavors though. I remember Koogle, the banana and peanut butter was my favorite back as a 7 and 8 year old. I was in my toddler years and loved the banana! I remember running my finger around the ridges on the inside bottom edge of the jar, getting every last bit out of it. Apple cinnamon , the label was greenthat was the best . Heart broken as you can imagine, I thought maybe it wasn't what I thought .. I was allergic to bananas, but I remember trying the other three flavors, (cinnamon, vanilla, and chocolate) and ate a LOT of the chocolate. I also loved those space sticks. We are not nutz! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the peanut butter it was goood !!!!! * By signing up, you agree to our Terms of Use and to receive inkFrog emails & updates and acknowledge that you read our Privacy Policy. ?I am 44 years old and noone I know remembers it.. 40M views 4. google_color_border = "E7F0EB"; Lol! It was available in several flavors, including chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla and banana. man! Koogle was a flavored Peanut Butter from Kraft Foods in the 70's There was Chocolate/Banana/Cinnamon/Vanilla Are South Beach peanut butter protein bars being discontinued? I have had the Nestle Aero bar,. I hated when it vanished. A carrot was one of the foods suggested to try Koogle on. She stopped buying it because thats all I would eat. I had an allergic reaction hives when I ate the chocolate did not stop me I loved it I want it back I look for it to this day or a dupe it was google I southeastern ohio in 74 love love loved it I'd eat it and itch today or maybe I've grown out of it? Just A.S.K.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpvgzEYOrHIjE-i5svtuQ5g/videosWija-2bachristian - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Dsjjo1YhaL3U5ZfgZ6K8w/about?view_as=publicBBV2M-DS (Development Series)https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7fRfZrsc47D6xixQzBpeCA27g1WQbfaUThe Wallaroos Learning and Adventureshttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAvVQWW_PtjuI9zzlZpOQMw Did you do other work or was it a one time thing? Koogle Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. I loved that stuff! (born in '68). Anyone out there have, Yes! Definitely eaten more with a spoon, but I remember Koogle sandwiches in my lunch for school. This sweetened peanut butter came in four different flavours chocolate, cinnamon, banana and vanilla. Peanut butter and Saturday morning cartoons ruled! 1 peanuts, partially hardened vegetable oils, sugar, cinnamon, dextrose, salt. I remember that I used to like the banana one - AND I vaguely recall the monster, but not exactly what he looked like. geodebug 3 mo. i thought my mom was just being mean when she stopped buying it. discontinued cookies from the '70s - raahdari.com | FAQs | ^Mods | Magic ^Words. Have yall tried Bettern Peanut Butter Banana or Chocolate flavor? It was available in several flavors, including chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla and banana. I liked them all, but really liked the vanilla and chocolate mixed! All Creamy; All Crunchy; All Squeeze; Alas it didn't last long but Mum made us pretend 'Koogle' using chocolate icing & peanut butterI thought she was a wizard. Koogle was made with peanut butter and Nutella is a chocolate spread with hazelnut. I had soooo much of the vanilla flavor - at every opportunity, I'd ask my mom to buy it. ..toast and koogle, Your email address will not be published. Natural Squeeze Creamy Peanut Butter Spread Contains 90% Peanuts . Whether you use it to frost cupcakes, pair it with apple slices, or eat it straight from the jar, there's no wrong way to eat peanut butter.The creamy spread is a delicious snack for countless people, and peanut butter has made its way into everything from breakfast to dessert.Despite its cult-favorite status, though, not every peanut butter snack has stood the test of time. I also remember the texture being quite smooth, and like the commercial said it wasn't sticky in your mouth like regular peanut butter.Humans were not the only creatures to enjoy Koogle! Man, I wish my parents had me sooner. The X-3 and 1 were my favorites. I just picked up one of these in the box. The following are comments left about Koogle Peanut Butter from site visitors such as yourself. I say we start a petition. . Also the 110 kodak camera format. It was like eating a gooey Reece's, only it was "healthy" because it was peanut butter. The commercial below being one of the most popular ones. I was just telling my husband again about this yummy spread and he never heard of it. Oh you all make me feel so much better - I too have been craving this stuff since the 70's. My through investigation had determined that it must be the real. Log In | inkFrog Kraft? I was just looking up Googly Eyes peanut butter - thought maybe I was just something I imagined from my childhood! If I could have any product back from my childhood it would definitely be Google so I could make myself a Google and banana sandwich..yum!!! YARN | You are kicked from building! | Curious George | Video clips by What are the Physical devices used to construct memories? My mother doesnt remember it at all and she is the one who bought it. Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. Born "1967" so when Koogle eye's came out I was very young but I remembered it well. Way better than Reese's pieces!! Koogle was a peanut butter spread marketed by Kraft, first released in the USA in 1971. I made my mother buy it every time we went to the store. Nutty Retro Recipes - Georgia Peanut Comission My family thought I was crazy. Generic soda, beer, soap, grape drink, luncheon loaf (spam), etc. For those asking kraft took it off the market because of poor sales. The following are links about Koogle Peanut Butter you may find interesting. Is this not available anywhere anymore? I think the fourth flavor was cinnamon. ;D Tim Subject: Re: google peanut butter. Koogle was a flavored peanut spread marketed by Kraft, introduced in 1971. They take out the best spread for a sandwich. The Peanut Pals organization, a nonprofit group dedicated to collecting Mr. Peanut and Planters memorabilia, was founded. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Thinking of putting reeses cups in a blender. I don't remember my mom ever buying Koogle. I still crave the taste of itOh I guess I'm crazy but I'd give 50 dollars for a jar of it. I remember it tasting amazing! thought even she was hiding it all for herself. mmmm. Thank you! I always remember the banana flavor, came in chocolate and vanilla too if I remember correctly. My mom would buy this for me and my sistersI thought we were the only ones to ever eat this as a kid because no one outside of our family that I've talked to about it remembers isour favorite was banana. [Speaker 2] And[Speaker 1] It's delicious on bread or almost anything. They had a peanut butter and jelly but wasn't koogle it was a elephant with glasses and a captain crunch hat on, I remember. Chocolate koogle was my favorite, but banana koogle was a close second. All Rights Reserved. I can't remember the exact name of the product, but I think it was called Googley Eyes Peanut Butter and I sort of remember the jar having a pic of a monster's face with googley eyesit was also very sweet, but delicious! In the premiere commercial the mascot danced to a jingle, "Pea-nutty-koogle with the koo-koo-koogly eyes," which was modeled on Billy Rose's 1923 hit song "Barney Google (with the Goo-Goo-Googly Eyes)". Besides the classic commercial above, many of you may also remember the freaky Koogle mascot from earlier ads (none of which have made their way to YouTube yet, unfortunately). Must of been the only one my Mom bought because I didnt realize there were 4 flavors. Later commercials would feature mothers endorsing the product so that other mothers would buy it for their children. The banana Koogle kicked ass!I only remember the 4 flavors and definitely not grape. They need to bring it back ALL the flavors not only for those if us who loved it but for my children and grandchildren to try it too ( my daughter thought I was crazy when I told her about Koogle, I had to show her that it actually did exsist lol) I just mad her try the Jiff Cinnamon and she likes it, imagine if she tried the Koogle :D, Some of their slogans: "Fruit fruity o fruit fa fay!!!" Weirdo! ago. Me too 1967 and I loved the vanilla and banana, it was awesome, I remember it as Google eyes I would love it again! I wish they would make an exception and just bring it back, I do too my husband and I were just talking about it s I googled where I could find it well I got all you guys lol I loved the banana I think it by far exceeds nutella which I think was a way of bringing it back. Sadly, although many people today attest to a former affection for Koogle during their childhood, the product didnt fly off of shelves. I would beg my mom to buy it for me.. i called it googly eyes..never would have remembered it was Koogle? Koogle comes in vanilla, peanut and strawberry too, but chocolate Kooglesha bop that wow! No crazy commercial with the mascot but there is this: I remember koogle Either way, Id love to hear your recollections of this memorable snack food from the era in our comments section below. . Just ate way too much of the chocolate. cinnamon,chocolate,banana,and regular.the commercial went koo koo koogle with the koo koo koogaly eyes. brings backs such great memories. This sweetened peanut butter came in four different flavors chocolate, cinnamon, banana and vanilla. Loved ot as a kid, not crazy about the cinnamin . I remember my mom buying the banana and the Chocolate and mixing them together i was born in 1968. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts oompa loompa candies were the best!I used to try to crack them in half, in my mouththe candy coating was so crunchy!good times! Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. I remember my brother and I would go through a jar a week.The chocolate was our favorite! Now I know i'm not crazy!!! Memories How about Tang orange drink and space food sticks. The cinnamon one sounds interesting, though. Anyway, I will do a little more research and see if I can't get to the bottom of it.Thanks for checking out the blog! Inicio; Servicios. I'm so happy I found this site because I thought I was the only one. I remember the chocolate, banana and cinnamon flavors, but for some reason I thought there was a vanilla. He used to put it in cupcake cups and put it in the fridge. Do they still make it and if so how can i purchase it? Subsequent commercials had the mascot explaining the product to children in \"jive\" talk, or mothers endorsing the product to make it more appealing to mothers so they would be more willing to buy it for their childrenContact us at:rodtv65@gmail.combbv2mllc@gmail.combbv2m-brothersbrooksvision2missionllc.comBe sure to check out our other channels:WIJA - What If? I used to spread it on a graham cracker (always thought it was wasted on a sandwich). Rachel, that is too cool, you being in a TV commercial for Koogle. Every so often I get a craving for the banana flavor peanut butter I had as a child. Yes, you read that right - I enjoyed it so much, I would spend my own hard-earned cash on it. I remember liking it, but I can't help but wonder if it was the having or the getting that tasted so sweet. Here comes Koogle with the Koo-koo-koogly eyes! - ultramaroon Copy/paste the link above. i have asked tons of people if they remember this stuff, but nobody seems to beside me. Listen to Koogle Peanut Butter - 1970s commercial music and other catchy songs and jingles from great commercials and ads. I would've been 4-6 at that time. I knew I didn't make it up but I only remember it as being peanut butter I don't recall flavors. Man I miss Koogle. Joe Biden's day planner was left on a table at a Washington DC Denny's this week. LOL. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip. Description The flavored peanut butter was Koogle with a "K", I loved the peanut butter type. Can dogs eat honey uncured ham? I would set up late a night with our big family Bible reading stories of David and Goliath and other old testament stories while devouring jars of chocolate Google. Anyway I'm glad i'm not alone in craving this item. ..I loved it ..I wonder Crazy to see there are a variety of sites on Koogle and that many are hoping for its comeback! Now sad to say they are both just a memory a good memory still just a memoy. Bought some turntables at the Fordham road (Bronx) location when I was 14. Seems complete but no assembly instructions. To this day i can not stomach the smell of Nutella or others - so long lasting for me this one. in the 70s - Commericals of the Seventies The chocolate was my favorite flavor. I lived off of chocolate Koogle when I was a jr in college. Nutella is nothing at all like Koogle. You'll love Koogle, it's a tasty nutty surprise (You'll find Koogle at your store-gle) Peanutty Koogle with the Koo-koo-Koogoly eyes (Magaloogalicious) Kids: KOOGLE!. It came in several different flavors including: chocolate, vanilla and banana. i think we all demand it back! People look at me funny like I was on a different planet, especially when I'd sing the jingle to them - yes I still remember it well! My grandfather use to let me have it when I was at his house. Why doesn't anyone remember this? Koogle - The Flavored Peanut Butter Spread From The 1970's Remember the 70's flavored peanut butter called Koogle? I loved the banana flavor!!! Nice link . I remember these commercials on TV and I have been trying to remember for years what the product was. Submit a link to more information about Koogle Peanut Butter. Me too! The jelly one would look like a jar of bruises after a while, because eventually the stripes would invade each other. As far as I can find from my research and talking to various people familiar with the product, there were only the 4 flavors: Vanilla, Cinnamon, Chocolate, and Banana. 1.6k members in the 80sCommercials community. Halloween Pet Shop | PetSmart Lol TIA. July 17, 2013. Such fond memories of him at my house every weekend in his ever present skull cap and stinky, I was a part time junior ski instructor at Bald Hill during two winter seasons. I thought I was the only one who remembered it. This list of Mondelez International brands (formerly Kraft Foods Inc.) includes brand-name products that are developed, owned, licensed, or distributed by Mondelez International.The company's core businesses are snack foods and confectionery.In certain international territories, Kraft-branded products are made by Mondelez under license from Kraft Heinz Company since 2012. google_color_link = "A74403"; Fans of Koogle peanut butter will most likely remember the Koogle mascot who featured in the earlier commercials, an alien like creature with four eyes, blue hair and a body shaped like a jar of peanut butter with the letter K on it.

Appointment Setter Jobs From Home, Michael Thompson Charlotte, Nc, Articles K

koogle peanut butter commercial