lee county elementary schools ratings

Elementary School, Bonita Springs Middle Center for the Arts, Independent Sales Surtax Oversight Committee, Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER III), Curriculum Standards and Instructional Materials, Emergency Notification System (SchoolMessenger), K-12 Uniform Statewide Assessment Calendar, Challenge to Instructional / Media Committee, District Student Advisory Committee Calendar, District Student Advisory Committee Online Application, Continuous Systemic Improvement (CSI) Advisory Committee, BoardDocs (Meeting Dates, Agendas and Minutes), Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. Public, 9-12 Serves this home. Phone: 239-542-3551 | Fax: 239-542-3264 3840 Sanibel-Captiva Road, Sanibel, FL 33957 the teachers take the extra step, and the school is very family oriented. They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose their children to an advanced education. Read 1 review. The student population of Loachapoka Elementary School is 305, and the school serves PK through Wacoochee Elementary School is a public school located in Salem, AL, which is in a fringe rural setting. 711 SW 18th Street, Cape Coral, FL 33991 Some of the staff were mean but overall had a positive experience.. Alum: When I went there it was a very great experience and the teachers are very kind. Read 22 reviews. Man caught taking pictures of Naples high school students during Teachers are very knowledgeable about current research. LCES Spring Fling today! This provides an environment rich in. Parent: My daughter has improved her knowledge at dramatic pace. Very secure facility. Read 2 reviews. They are always aware of the student's safety also. Student-teacher ratio 18:1. We're an independent nonprofit that provides parents with in-depth school quality information. Phone: 239-694-1257 | Fax: 239-694-8745 As a student you are very equipped in your learning. Featured Review: Parent says Excellent school, great community. Grades: 3-5. See if you qualify! SLN: 0181 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 565, Principal: Sherri Wipf Read 22 reviews. Also! Central Lee Community School District | Home #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. SLN: 0781 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 863, Principal: Charles Vilardi all day. SLN: 0381 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-1 | Capacity: 621, Principal: Jennifer Shonak Phone: 239-939-2242 | Fax: 239-939-5143 #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. #3 Best Private K-12 Schools in Lee County. Show 55 more public schools in Lee County, FL (out of 90 total schools). Feb. 21 Boys State Basketball Rankings | Ozarks Sports Zone - Part 4 Some of my most cherished childhood memories stem from this place. 620 SW 19th Street, Cape Coral, FL 33991 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, AL - Niche Phone: 239-283-3043 | Fax: 239-282-5595 There are countless opportunities and programs to keep him engaged and excited to learn each day. See a listing of Public schools in Lee County, NC. Read more on how this ranking was calculated. I would say a majority of the staff, especially teachers are very kind and helpful. Read 1 review. What grades does Lee County Elementary School offer ? From day one, I felt like I belonged! There are countless opportunities and programs to keep him engaged and excited to learn each day. Lee County High School is the 218th largest public high school in Kentucky and the 14,351st largest nationally. Featured Review: Senior says I am a senior at Classical Christian Academy, and my experience has been excellent. 2401 Euclid Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Mirror Lakes Elementary School. Featured Review: Parent says I love this school so much the teachers are so great. SLN: 0391 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-2 | Capacity: 905, Principal: Edwin Carter 3 Niche users give it an average review of 2.7 stars. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 3.5 stars. 69. 27 Niche users give it an average review of 5 stars. Phone: 239-574-3113 | Fax: 239-574-1449 4001 DeLeon Street, Fort Myers, FL 33901 Niche User: I went to school here and had a lot of fun. Phone: 239-995-2258 | Fax: 239-995-5681 3. emergency water damage repair. Central Lee leads the way in academic achievement in Lee County. 988 is the suicide and crisis lifeline. Parent: Our family is thrilled to be part of CWC-Silverlake community! 2855 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Phone: 239-334-1102 TTD/TTY: 239-335-1512. 2017 West Corporation. 1 Central . 8385 Beacon Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33907 Great teachers and good parent involvement makes a difference. 2,156 Sq. We appreciate the attention given to the unique needs, experiences and qualities of each student. #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Read 57 reviews. I remember cultivating my love for reading here. Consumer Products & Services Educational Services Elementary and Secondary Schools Schools; Business data Estimated number of employees: 1 to 4: . View the top 10 best public schools in Lee County, MS 2023. Phone: 239-267-8020 | Fax: 239-267-9559 2540 SW Hickory Ln, Lee's Summit, MO 64082 | MLS# 2418423 | Redfin The 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools ranking is based on rigorous analysis of key statistics and millions of reviews from students and parents using data from the U.S. Department of Education. Featured Review: Parent says Excellent overall. Distance. #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. SLN: 0597 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: E-2 | Capacity: 1006, Principal: Lisa Murphy Featured Review: Parent says Excellent overall. My son is learning so much! #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. #19 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. The administration is top notch. #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 25571 Elementary Way, Bonita Springs, FL 34135 They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose. Senior: I am a senior at Classical Christian Academy, and my experience has been excellent. . 39 Niche users give it an average review of 4.4 stars. Learn how you can "choose" us for your child's education. See a listing of Public schools in Lee County, GA. See school trends, attendance boundaries, rankings, test scores and more. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. This has been especially important with the rise of COVID- for all of the children, big and small, to have help navigating their new world and the feelings that come up as a result. Featured Review: Niche User says A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success. I'm super close with almost all of my teachers, they're all super invested in my wellbeing and just really cool and interesting people. The student population of Oasis Charter Elementary School is 873, and the school serves Read More, Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is a public school located in Fort Myers Beach, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. Provides auto-suggestions when entering text, #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #2 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #4 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #5 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #6 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #7 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #8 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #9 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #10 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #12 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #13 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #14 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #15 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #16 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #17 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #19 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #20 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #21 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #22 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #23 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #24 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #25 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, #26 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. Reports; . The diversity score of Lee County Elementary School is 0.50, which is less than the diversity score at state average of 0.70. For the 2023 school year, there are 18 public elementary schools serving 9,069 students in Lee County, NC. The student population of Wacoochee Elementary School is 636, and the school serves PK through Sanford Middle School is a public school located in Opelika, AL, which is in a distant rural setting. The Pros and Cons of Mandatory Gym Class in Public Schools, 10 Reasons Why High School Sports Benefit Students. It is one of the better schools in academic areas. We'll talk about the effects of budget cuts and other challenges affecting the public school system for the remainder of this school year and into the next. Phone: 239-543-3663 | Fax: 239-543-4040 71. 1333 Marsh Avenue, Fort Myers, FL 33905 The teacher population of 45 teachers has grown by 7% over five school years. Oasis Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. 7 /10. SOLD DEC 16, 2022. What are the top ranked public schools in Lee County, FL? Featured Review: Niche User says I was so happy to meet some of the teachers at one of their beginning of the school work day. Grades: 9-12. . The staff is very warm and kind, and they have a genuine interest inI remember cultivating my love for reading here. The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, FL are, Lee County, FL public elementary schools have an. Since day one, he has enjoyed his experience at this school- the dedicated teachers hes had and the wonderful friends hes made. Some of the staff were mean but overall had a positive experience..Read 2 reviews. See a listing of Public schools in Lee County, AL. Lee County Elementary School is part of Lee County School District. Lee County Elementary School Rating Detail / Grades 3-5 - NeighborhoodScout Teachers who care about their students, amazing arts programs, terrific leadership in the administration. Featured Review: Senior says I loved my time at fusion. The student population of Fort Myers Beach Elementary School is 90, and the school Read More, Christa Mcauliffe Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Cape Coral, FL, which is in a mid-size city setting. 489-491 Loretta Ave S, Lehigh Acres, FL 33974 | Redfin Lived in Orrville and Millersburg, OH.. Email cu****@g****.com . SLN: 0231 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-2 | Capacity: 962, Principal: Jason Kurtz For the 2023 school year, there are 90 public elementary schools serving 67,426 students in Lee County, FL. Parent: We love Cary Woods! It is one of the better schools in academic areas. Phone: 239-693-5023 | Fax: 239-693-5033 Learn about the pros and cons of separating 9th grade from high school. 4 Beds. #23 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Pros and Cons of Sports Competition at the High School Level, The Pros and Cons of Mandatory Gym Class in Public Schools, 10 Major Challenges Facing Public Schools, [+] Show Closed Public Schools in Lee County, FL, Edison Park Creative And Expressive Arts School, Acceleration Middle Charter School (Closed 2021), Alternative Learning Center West (Closed 2021), Bright Scholars Academy Charter (Closed 2010), Business & Industry Services High School (Closed 2013), The Collegiate School Of Fort Myers (Closed 2021), Cypress Lake Center For The Arts (Closed 2004), Edison Leadership And Preparatory Academy (Closed 2013), Fort Myers High Edison Center (Closed 2021), Goodwill Transition Academy (Closed 2011), Lee Alternative Charter High School (Closed 2008), Lee County Alc Central-high High School (Closed 2014), Lee County Superintendent's Office (Closed 2004), Lehigh Charter School Of Excellence (Closed 2014), Richard Milburn Academy South (Closed 2014), Southwest Florida Public Service Academy (Closed 2021), Stepping Stones Charter School (Closed 2021), Unity Charter School Of Fort Myers (Closed 2021), Junior Reserve Officers Training Corps or JROTC, What Public School Students Should Expect After COVID-19. We love the atmosphere of the school and the many traditions and experiences at each grade level. You could really tell they wanted the best for students and . Phone: 239-283-0505 | Fax: 239-283-1748 See our database to get more information on each school. Good character was also highly encouraged, with traits such as respect, honesty, kindness, and more. Read 2 reviews. The student population of East Smiths Station Elementary School is 792, and West Smiths Station Elementary School is a public school located in Smiths Station, AL, which is in a large suburb setting. They are always aware of the student's safety also. Please, 2023 Best Elementary Schools in Lee County. The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, FL are The Sanibel School, Fort Myers Beach Elementary School and Pinewoods Elementary School. Best Middle Schools in Lee County School District District 22 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. #17 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 1115 NE 16th Terrace, Cape Coral, FL 33909 2023 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County, FL - Niche 3 Niche users give it an average review of 4.7 stars. Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER III) Instructional Continuity Plan (ICP) Fast Facts / Impact Reports; Florida Value-Added Model (VAM) . 128 Wilson Rd Sanford, NC 27332. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. Phone: 239-472-1617 | Fax: 239-472-6544 Public, PreK-5 Serves this home. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. 120 Total Schools. They care about their kids and make sure they are a top notch school! Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of data and reviews. All of our schools have received high ratings by the Iowa School Performance Profile! Featured Review: Niche User says This school is positively the best elementary school out there! 1 Niche users give it an average review of 4 stars. Featured Review: Parent says Creekside Elementary is the best of the best! Parent: Everyone is kind and they always go above and beyond this is the 2nd child of mine that has gone here. Read 33 reviews. Read 1 review. #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. We have definitely observed academic progress for our child, but we are most delighted that her developing reading and math skills are accompanied by a growing confidence in who she is and a respect for the other students who come from a wide variety of economic and racial backgrounds. Read 13 reviews. The School District of Lee County. Phone: 239-768-3737 | Fax: 239-768-2967 Some of the high school teachers are not fully educated on what they teach on, but that is probably to be expected of most schools. 2 Niche users give it an average review of 4.5 stars. #17 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Find rankings, test scores, reviews and more. I finally found my "niche". Parent: Our son has been at St. Thomass-affectionately known as STTS- for the last three years. Overall testing rank is based on a school's combined math and reading proficiency test . This school is a great place for both teachers and students to thrive together. The student population of Gateway Charter Elementary School is 1082, and the school Three Oaks Elementary School is a public school located in Fort Myers, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. Throughout my time at CCA I have grown closer to Christ and have made my education a focal point in my life. 7 Niche users give it an average review of 4.9 stars. The student population of Gulf Elementary School is 1065, and the school serves PK through 5 At Gateway Charter Elementary School is a charter school located in Fort Myers, FL, which is in a large suburb setting. 0.9mi. SLN: 0331 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: S-1 | Capacity: 614, Principal: Elizabeth Feliciano SLN: 0601 | Grades: K-8 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-1 | Capacity: 581, Principal: Cayce Staruk They were so enthusiastic about the upcoming year and were ready to get started even though Covid cases in our area were rising. Lee County High School is a public high school of the Lee County School District located in Beattyville, KY. Best Middle Schools in Lee County School District District U.S. News analyzed 102,450 pre-K, elementary and middle schools. Nearby homes similar to 2540 SW Hickory Ln have recently sold between $465K to $690K at an average of $210 per square foot. This school is probably the best fit for families looking for a diverse and friendly environment that uses social and emotional growth as more than just a component of academic development, but as its own valuable part of a strong education. 38 High Schools. #19 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Phone: 239-481-1761 | Fax: 239-481-3154 In this article, well take a closer look at the financial impact of COVID-19 on public schools and what to expect in the future. Best Elementary Schools in Lee County District - U.S. News & World Report SLN: 0301 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-3 | Capacity: 1138, Principal: Diane Sherman Read more on how this ranking was calculated. See school trends, attendance boundaries, rankings, test scores and more. JROTC offers valuable lessons in leadership, character-building and citizenship. 17050 Williams Road, North Fort Myers, FL 33917 Featured Review: Parent says Excellent school, great community. Please, See Rankings for Best K-12 Schools & Districts, Read more about how we calculate our rankings. #1 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. 2751 Oak Street, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931 The school board . I ran for many offices, the king of the court every year, I was in the plays ,band , student council, and still remained on the honor roll. My child has grown so much academically, socially, and emotionally while attending this school. Featured Review: Parent says Our son has been at St. Thomass-affectionately known as STTS- for the last three years. Lee County Elementary School's student population of 644 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years. Phone: 239-997-2131 | Fax: 239-997-6762 Featured Review: Parent says My family has had an overwhelmingly positive experience at The Oaks. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing. #1 Best Private K-12 Schools in Lee County. Republican Senator Doug Mastriano, chairman of the Senate Veterans Affairs and Emergency Preparedness Committee, will convene a meeting for members of the committee to vote to subpoena Norfolk . 11. Public High Schools. 3464 Edgewood Ave., Fort Myers, FL 33916 Phone: 239-995-4704 | Fax: 239-997-2422 Here's a look at the various JROTC programs out there together with a look at the pros and cons of the program. #4 Best Private K-12 Schools in Lee County. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure that you understand the material. #11 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Schools Attended: Bucks County Community College . SLN: 0571 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-2 | Capacity: 945, Principal: Nicole Osterholm Phone: 239-693-0349 | Fax: 239-693-5307 We also participated in plays set up by the school, were versed in how to write cursive and read Roman numerals well. Additionally, my daughter loves the extracurricular courses offered at The Oaks, especially Makers (Robotics/Engineering), Music and Library. SLN: 0811 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: E-2 | Capacity: 808, Principal: Kim Verblaauw The teachers are so accommodating, kind, and understanding. The top ranked public elementary schools in Lee County, NC are, Lee County, NC public elementary schools have an. Parent: Excellent overall. Mastriano, Senate Committee subpoenas Norfolk Southern CEO All Rights Reserved. Best School Districts for Athletes in America. Learn about what you can do as a parent to improve your child's public school. The teacher is always accessible for any questions that you may have. Read 3 reviews. #22 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. Phone: 239- 947-0001 | Fax: 239-947-4690 Featured Review: Senior says Forman has been life changing experience for me. Testing Students for Alcohol Use: Violation of Constitutional Rights? The Only Nationally Comparable School Quality Ratings Available Today U.S. Patent 8,376,755 by NeighborhoodScout . School communication is excellent, with many fun events to attend and feel a part of the community. Read 50 reviews. $465,000 Last Sold Price. My teachers were always so personable and truly cared about what was going on in my life other than school. Read 1 review. Report Closed. SLN: 0261 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: Yes | Zone: W-1 | Capacity: 468, Principal: Kelly Stedman Lee County Public Schools Rankings. The school is beautiful. #3 Best Public Elementary Schools in Lee County. The teacher is always accessible for any questions that you may have.. Senior: I loved my time at fusion. Featured Review: Parent says We are in kindergarten and so far I feel the academic aspect is exceeding my expectations. Children always seem happy and well behaved when moving through the halls of Pick Elementary. Beginning from elementary, middle school and high school. Lee County High School in Beattyville, KY STTS thinks a lot about the child and the childs everyday experience. High Schools in Lee County School District Public School District Featured Review: Parent says We LOVE Canterbury! Florida school grades: Lee County schools - The News-Press I also love that it is kindergarten through 8th grade for consistency purposes. Read 7 reviews. Sort By: Alphabetical | Rating | Relevancy. Phone: 239-303-3003 | Fax: 239-303-3075 SLN: 0751 | Grades: K-5 | Uniforms: No | Zone: W-3 | Capacity: 999, Principal: Mary Blackmon They are a staple of the town, hosting many events, such as beach cleanups and work alongside other schools to expose their children to an advanced education. Read 1 review. Social life is takes a bit more initiative but it's not hard at all to make friends. 620 S. Del Prado Blvd., Cape Coral, FL 33990 1800 Unice Avenue N., Lehigh Acres, FL 33971 Grade Level. Check out our Best High Schools rankings and profiles. Cape Coral, FL School Ratings - Best Schools Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Black), which is lower than the Georgia state average of 62% (majority Black). Lee County Elementary School - Leesburg, Georgia - GA | GreatSchools Heather Mcreynolds in Colorado Phone Number, Address, Public Records Featured Review: Niche User says A cute elementary school by the beach with a focus on individual student success.

Xcalak Fishing Report, Offering Club Membership In Hotel Script, Articles L

lee county elementary schools ratings