real spartan sword

Used & Repairable Salvage 1996 SPARTAN MOTORS MOTORHOME for sale in WA - PASCO on Fri. Feb 25, 2022. Like everybody else mentioned, the handle is a bit loose ( but NOT dangerous) and the leather wrap a bit flimsy. This sword is as described and looks and feels great. This sword is perfect. looks great with the more expensive one I got at a local store. Out of the box the tip was chipped off and it looks like some one slipped with the grinder and buffed off some of the "finish" a few inches from the end. It looks wicked cool, and since I LOVE the movie 300, I had to buy this dumb thing just so I could say I have props from it. This sword's blade is very strong and thick. (10% off), Sale Price 221.00 Solid, full-tang and heavy. The actual blade is great. As a functional piece, it will take some modification to make it entirely safe for long term use. WRITE REVIEW. Just got this sword today for Christmas. Handling it's obvious. I wouldn't depend on it for home security. Negative 5 stars if possible. ", which is untrue. Spartan Swords for Sale Fencing Swords Medieval Display Swords Medieval Armor & Battle Helmets Medieval Battle Axes & Maces Medieval Shields & Bucklers Military Swords Movie Swords Ninja Swords Pirate Swords Practice Swords Roman Swords Hanwei Samurai Swords Popular Katana Swords Shinwa Samurai Swords Taoforge Samurai Swords Scimitar Swords Just first impression but two swords could trap break or parry just about any other form of blade.
Tremendous value--You have a returning customer. Wow, this is one scary beast of a sword! Nothing beats having a massive Honshu Karambit at your side. all i've got to say is wow! Want to know more? this sword is sick, especially when its in your hands! well constructed and real leather, it fits perfect. 69.62, 77.35 The best thing it has going for it is the price. Tip broke off when I dropped on cement. The one draw back, and it's a huge one , is that the undersized handle seriously handicaps the user. First thing you notice is how heavy it is, like 6lbs or so, heavy enough to feel like a warrior. The Spartan sword is short and single edged. Awesome display piece and excellent fallback in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse. It was in great condition and came quick! then the handle snapped off when i hit a 2X4. I redid the handle wrap first thing, shimmied the blade to get rid of a slight wobble. Add To Cart. I Bought my 300 spartan sword some time back from Budk and i love it, well made and yes its heavy but great. Original Price 196.78 Ya, the handle is a little loose, but it's still functional. For $30, this sword is outstanding. A historically accurate Spartan tactical sword carried by the holpites of the Phalanx.. $ 399.00 Spartan Slashing Sword (Kopis) A slashing sword, very effective at close combat, perhaps the most lethal of all. This massive sword measures 33" overall and breathes strength. Celebrate that ancient warrior by displaying the Leonidas Spartan Sword. I love this sword! There ain't NOTHING wrong with this sword period. If you are thinking about purchasing it, I would say to just do it. these brutes would destroy just about any blade that opposes it. i only rate it a 4 because the handle keeps falling apart, i had to repair it myself almost as soon as it was out of the box. Add To Cart. (10% off). Full Tang Blade. !
all in all it's a GREAT sword! We have currently held off wave after wave of Persian scum, and only a few of the swords have broken. $56.00 $38.00 Sale. This is a really great sword. First let me start off by saying, that this sword is very impressive for the money. I was expecting these things having read other reviews. It was better than I thought it would be the silver part next to the blade was not near as large as shown on the picture. It does come coated in something oily, but it easily rubs off on a towel. I got one of these and I love it. but for the "molon labe" reference it makes a good display piece for me. ok guys, the grip and pommel are the only two flaws of this piece. Just cut off the pleather and made my own grip. This sword is amazing. The first day I received the sword, the "leather" handle fell apart; therefore, I painted it anodized red over the wood handle. Original Price 241.56 I bought the companion knife to go with it. Bought your to have a pair. Trust me !! It's not that sharp or anything, but that's to be expected. this sword is amazing i have always loved greek and roman things. I repaired it best I could, but it's still lose so when you swing it, it knocks in ypur hand (and as from what I read mine is not the only handle issue,) the blade has some 'bubbles' here and there and knicks but it looks more battle worn so I like it. If you get this review, please send reinforcements. Very attractive. The pictures on this product do not even begin to show how good this sword looks. It's a little heavy for one hand but easily for two hands. We use this for military appreciation/ promotion plaques. I don't understand the ignorance of buyers who think this sword is to have modern characteristics.I don't care how many swords you have bought in the past, if you want moderrn buy modern. I am a dealer of guns and cutlery. Great sword for the money! I love it! Because you will. Not only did the leather wrap come off after just playing with it for a few minutes, but then I noticed that the entire handle was coming loose. This massive hunk of metal arrived today. This sword is awesome. I would have given it five stars if the handle was better secured but it is a simple and quick fix. I bought this sword with much interest in the durability of the blade. Spartan Swords Real - Etsy The handle a bit loose but i can fix that. I was completely blown away by the performance of this sword. the metal pommel is held in by a nut, washer, and some type of glue. The only bad part is the handle. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Quality made, very sharp and sturdy, and it looks AMAZING. When I first opened my package and saw the replica of King Leonidis' sword, I knew it was the best thirty dollars I ever spent. An awesome sword! The video shown was very accurate. Learn more. I did exactly what they showed the people on their video on youtube! Functional Swords and Battle Ready Swords - Dark Knight Armoury Bought this as a birthday present for my son. Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. My son can actually use this monster! (25% off), Sale Price 23.81 Aged look gives off a much better look than the cheaper model. Solid, wicked-looking sword. The only problem i had was when i opened in, the shine on the sword irritated me because the swords in the movie aren't very shiny, but then i remembered its the protected oil, so i just wiped it of and it is GORGEOUS! I would recommend it to anyone. Original Price 579.55 The large spring wont lock very well when it first pops out, but a second swing gets it locked. The leather on the handle is put on poorly, so itl push towards the bottom if you use it, but thats easily fixed with more leather and you dont need the leather anyway. It came decently sharp, but my sharpener should make it even more menacing. Not perfect, but well done! Have to be rather strong to swing it around one handed. Thanks. Be prepared to use some heavy duty glue to keep it together. It isn't balanced well at all, it weighs to much to use for anyone. Spartan Sword - Strongblade sweet sword, sturdy, heavy duty. The Spartan Sword from History and Media I got it the day it shipped out. Product Description. It can come loose but that can easily be fixed. It's 1/4 inch thick and 1/2 thick at the ridge. If you want really fuctional sword at a good price hear it is. The only problems I had with this sword was the leather wrap moving around, and I had to pop off the handle plate on the butt of the sword to tighten it a little bit. Taking the butt cap cover off (use a utility knife to pick under the edge), there was some white hard chalky stuff I am guessing is the pass-off for epoxy. I purchased 2 of these and one is already broken and the other is very chipped. Spartan Helmet For Sale Real Spartan Helmet Authentic Spartan Helmet Brand New $59.77 or Best Offer Free shipping from India Free returns Sponsored 21.50" Custom Hand made Beautiful Damascus Steel 300 Spartan Sword Knife (2080-2 Brand New $149.99 or Best Offer +$32.00 shipping from Pakistan Sponsored I got this sword for my brother, and I must say it's one of the best products I've ordered from budk. This is a beautiful sword and I am a great fan of BUDK. I had the pleasure of playing with one of these recently, and I gotta tell ya, this is one tough-ass blade. Turning off personalized advertising opts you out of these sales. Learn more in our Privacy Policy., Help Center, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. The leather wrap came off the first week I had it so I used gorilla wood glue on it and it never came off again. My one peeve with any sword is wobble between the handle and the blade, which this thing had out of the box. To everyone that USES this as a real sword. All that and i would recommend it? 565981. Here, at BUDK.com, we have quite a few Spartan swords that embody the power of this mighty tribe of warriors. A very neat product you will love. I did not contact them because I see others have the same issue. This sword was awesome while I had it! It looks very nice on my wall too. Add To Cart. Original Price 29.76 An excellent replica, and a perfect fit to my collection. The weight alone makes it a must buy as one swing could easily disarm an opponent (literally as well). Only down side is handle is cheap and the wrap is loose and moves but for 30 bucks you cant beat it. But the one i received is great well made sword. United Cutlery Combat Commander Modern Tactical Spartan Sword - 1065 Good combo for ax, hatchet and machete. When you get yours, first thing you'll say is OMG !! It'll take some modification to make hilt as sturdy as the blade proper. Looks like it might have come straight of the battlefield. Delivery was quick got here in about 4 days. for the low price this is a fun piece. For the money. I don't Know if I still Have it in me but To Replace the Handle would be a bit of a job. Kinda need to watch the wrap on the handle. (10% off), Sale Price 194.82 I've been making Damascus blade weapons for 30+ years, and I've got dozens of original swords from 1000s of years till WWl. This sword was the dullest thing ever. That is the only thing i found wrong with it?!!? This is a wall hanger sword, do not use to chop! Strong, we'll made, and even takes an edge great! It comes at an amazing low price and came two days earlier than i expected. the sword is perfect. The look on his face was more than I expected, he loves it. a very heavy sword, wonderful for hack and slash. I bought this sword for use in role play. After reading the reviews, I carefully unwrapped the faux leather handle, covered the exposed grip with good strong glue, and re wrapped the handle. Grab battle ready or cosplay swords in amazing variety featuring Ninja swords, Samurai swords, Movie swords and so many others. I gave it a 3 because I like the store and the blade is nasty tough, its the handle, AGAIN that is the issue, and if the handle fails then the swing or thrust fails. Its rather dull (as far as blades go), and the handle does not feel perfectly stable. I purchased this because I am a Command Sergeant Major in the United States Army and the theme for our unit is the "Spartans". The blade is sharp enough to slice through small trees and like an axe, if sharpened too much will chip easily. It was still able to cleave most of the way through the box it came in and it cut through a water bottle with no issue. Amazing. I just ordered the sheath today and expect it very soon. Good wrap on the handle and excellent leather carrying case. All in all,a very nice sword,have fun cutting bottles! Let's get the bad out of the way: The handle is horrible. Is vinyl and not very well attached, when you started swinging the sword is start to slide up and down. VERY loose. I really like the dirty finish beside the fact that I need to clean off the oil/sludge substance without ruining the antique look. BOUGHT ONE FOR MY SON AND ONE FOR ME AND WE'RE GOING TO GET TWO MORE FOR DISPLAY BECAUSE THEY ARE SUCH NICE LOOKING PIECES. For those complaining about weighthit the gym. All my friends want one now! This is a powerful, heavy duty sword, and will indeed cut nails and coins in half. I love it!! SPARTAN SWORDS A Variety of High-Quality, Heroic Spartan Swords At Unbelievable Prices. The massive Broadsword and the combat-ready Spartan Sword are ancient weapons elevated to modern perfection. I took the leather wrap off. My Spartan sword is Awesome! Really feels good in my arm, plus it holds a really good edge no matter what I put it through. Original Price 248.93 I won an original Spartan blade at an auction for $130,000 that's in near mint condition. Yes as the title says for the steel or a wall hanger. I buy swords and other weapons often enough to say that this is crap. I can't Understand why they would put such a Crappy Handle on a great blade When I got it, the Handle Nice and fast shipping though and the phone service (from calling in issues before) is great, but this sword will kill you first when the zombies attack. It's heavy, sharp, and the metal on the blade is neither too thin nor is it too thick. they are beautiful. Its heavy metal and comes semi sharp. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. no hassles . Looks great on wall. (20% off), Sale Price 202.26 The handle and tang are where I've found issue though. Would totally recommend. The real and historical swords that the ancient Spartan warriors used would be the Kopis and Xiphos. Best Christmas present ever. Nothing came loose and the blade is still sharp. Spartan Swords for Sale - Swords Direct "EL REY" & it looks a million times better then i would've ever imagined THANKS BUDK! Original Price 120.00 The tang (yes it came apart) actually runs down into the handle which is not what i expected but gad that it doesor did rather. I like the real feel of heft in this sword/sledgehammer! Original Price 169.96 All and all I find this sword to be very sturdy and well made. Its bigger than the movie but that just makes it better. There are 2 reasons I give this an 4 instead of an 5 though. These full tang swords have a sharpened 1065 carbon steel blade. ah i forgot the cures to the problems of this sword. The detail is perfect, a must buy for any 300 fan! The 1st time I tried to use the 300 sword I was cutting bamboo stalks. It does have a few problems, but they dont detract enough to really complain. The sword is HUGE. Find company research, competitor information, contact details & financial data for Spartan Tire Pasco of Kennewick, WA. My 13 year old son was thrilled. Out of the box and straight to the garbage. Features full color certificate of authenticity. Its a work out!!! Fairly sharp too!. This thing is heavy, sharp, bad to the bone, NO handle problems at all. (15% off), Sale Price 177.10 The Spartan Sword has been an exceptional addition to Honshu's rock solid tactical weapon line and, now, we are offering it in Damascus steel. THIS IS SPARTA! I just got the sword and the tip of the sword already broke off. Came pretty sharp, has more weight to it than I was expecting. The first was the xiphos, a short sword with a leaf-shaped straight blade. Awesome sword. Heavy, well made, very realistic. I am a third generation swordsmith, so when I buy a blade I want to make sure I'm getting my moneys worth. suffice to say it does build your bicep, shoulder, and chest muscles. The 25 1/2" heat forged blade is heat tempered from solid carbon steel. LOL!) It's more like wielding an axe or bat than a sword, but if the zombies attack I think this would be the sword for the job. But for now, it's a good price for a strong blade, even if it is seriously lacking in the grip department. SPARTAN TIRE PASCO LLC. right. comes with decent edge and ok handle that i fixed with some wood glue. I HAD to have one for myself. (35% off), Sale Price 101.97 One trip to the local sharpening/fabrication shop and I have a fully functional sharp, heavy blade that, in the words of the shop owner, "was worth alot more than $29". i can't get the backstrap on
all in all its a amazing buy. The only thing that would make it a 10 is if it was full tang, the blade sits just the slightest bit loose in the hilt. I feel I will get in trouble and black listed now that I have written 2 bad reviews. You almost have to use two hands to control it properly. The only 'bad' thing is that the handle was extremely lose, and not just the leather wrap, I mean the 'handle' its self, its full tang, but the wood part was lose. It's really pointy and can go tho a lot of stuff, it ain't that sharp but it is easy to sharpen it though. Features a Blood Groove, as Frank Miller Wanted. Going to look great on my wall with my collection. The added detail to the blade really makes it that much better. This is a great Sword for Display, All in All I Love it. I was skeptical. Wholesale Blades is the top distributor of real swords for sale available at very low rates. This is an amazing sword. Sword blade is darker than in the picture *Remember description said black* (personally I like it)
Made in China as you could guess, but seems a pretty solid job; cant go wrong with Carbon Steel.
Weight is definitely there so, just be sure you've got the muscle if you intend to swing it.
Intimidating & cool looking fictional sword that came as it is was exactly described.
*Just remember no scabbard, so think of where to store/display ahead of time*
For the price, you're getting what you paid for and, happy to say, then-some.

1st Engineer Special Brigade Roster, Is Alma Fillcot Based On A Real Person, Articles R

real spartan sword