used jeep wrangler for sale in michigan under $5000

loading. VIN: 1C4HJXAG0PW651933. If you don't thoroughly examine the vehicle before signing papers, and drive off the lot, and have a problem, it is too bad, so sad for you as you will be on your own. Jeep Wrangler for Sale under $15,000 Active Search Filters. Browse Jeep Grand Cherokee vehicles in Grandville, MI for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Keep up proper maintenance. If taken care of maintenance wise engine can last 350,000 to 500,000 miles. Cheap Jeep Wrangler For Sale in Stratford, TX (March 2023) The process was fast and easy. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale under $5,000 near me - Auto.com The average mileage on Jeep Wrangler vehicles is 171,724 miles. But no they Saturday and LED bulbs . Used Jeep Grand Cherokee for sale in Grandville, MI under $5,000 This "new to me" 2003 Jeep GC meets my needs and is still dependable even for it's age. home delivery on some or all of its cars. . By clicking "Start Tracking" you agree to I bought mine at Feslers Dealer in Fairfield Iowa and they were totally honest and reliable. I have almost 30K on mine and have had no problems (knock on wood) whatsoever. I have been wanting a Jeep for a while and very happy that I was finally able to purchased the Jeep and it seems like a nice car. 4,585 below average suv manual ; 2002 jeep wrangler - dearborn, miford road motor salesdearborn, mi 48126ph . 48226. a video consultation. Smittybilt 9500lb Gen 2 waterproof Winch, Molle Rear Door Rack with Storge Bags. We had a deal mapped out by Wednesday and by Friday morning, I was on a plane flying to Detroit. You just can't kill a straight 6 Jeep engine. And, it doesn't like shifting too soon. detroit metro cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist Fred added on so much and is putting new tires on and fixing any of the little things!!!!! None better, our wrangler has been the most reliable, dependable, and durable vehicle weve possessed in nearly 25 years. Traditional and FREE recalls . I've even had it on the beach and it handles like a dream! Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Perth WA - Second Hand Jeep Wrangler in Vicksburg got me in right away and even provided me with a free loaner vehicle. Cars under $1,500; Cars under $2,000; Cars under $3,000; Cars under $4,000; Cars under $5,000; Cars under $6,000; Cars under $7,000; Cars under $8,000; Cars under $10,000; Cars under $12,000; Cars under $15,000; Cars . My JKU gets 18+ mpg and the seats are very comfortable on a long drive. I would definitely come back. refresh results with search filters open search menu. The tires are worth $1000 alone. northern MI cars & trucks - by owner - craigslist . CARFAX products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX and available as of 03/04/2023 at 14:00 (CDT). Any. Its a 2003 that I purchased two years ago with 30,000 miles and it never been used off road or abused in anyway. from Call Check availability Check availability. I wish they had not made any changes to the 2022. (26 mi). I traded in a car today at the plainfield location and had a very good experience. Ask Tony could it be repaired because we had just purchased van. Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Michigan Center, MI (with Photos Great to have a fun vehicle to year round adventure! Shop this New 2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon in Butte, MT at Butte CDJR of Butte Auto Group. With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next JEEP WRANGLER has never been so easy. Jeep Gladiator For Sale. Although the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited wont be confused with a luxury car for its ride and comfort, they are adequately appointed and fun to drive. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $7,000 in Boydton, VA - iSeeCars.com for sale. Open Wednesdays until 8:00 pm | Hours (844) 678-8048. Best, of some 50 I have owned. iSeeCars. They allowed us to try as many trucks as we wanted. A very good looking Jeep. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, I was driving this Jeep for 18 years still love it, strong, reliable, presentable, comfortable and great for the family. CL. You won't regret it! Apply. 200 mi. a video consultation. Listed 18 days ago, Frankfort, IL our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Township of Kenockee, MI 5 years at hoobly.com. Deserves a raise. Similar Cars. 2003 Jeep Wrangler Sport . This dealership offers MSRP: $38,695. CARFAX Vehicle History products and services are based only on information supplied to CARFAX. Super amazing gentleman. Research, browse, save, and share from 229 Jeep models in Fayetteville, AR. Great jeep. iSeeCars. $90/mo Track Price Check Availability 2000 Jeep Wrangler SE. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more, great service.salesreps were very niceand informative. Calls may be prerecorded. Used Jeep Wrangler Under $7,000 for Sale Near Me - TrueCar Browse used cars online & have your next vehicle delivered to your door with as soon as next day delivery. loved it. ${award} ${year}, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Jeep fan for years from Hermiston Oregon, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, By Happy 21' Wrangler Owner from Woodridge, IL, 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Has to be loaded with features from Saint Louis, MO, 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, Dick Scott Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, 2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, 2009 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review, By Customer of Genoa ford from Woodville ohio, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport review, Suburban Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat of Ann Arbor review, 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara review. The stock tires for the unlimited are bigger than regular tires, and makes her fierce! from Fairfield, Iowa, By NEIL WEISSLAUER from TARPON SPRINGS FLORIDA. A video walkaround of this car may be available Save. Jeep Wrangler go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Give each customer special attention while still multi tasking. On the highway, its unstable, has janky handling, and gobbles fuel. Linden, NJ (354 mi) - Listed 28 days ago . These estimates do not include tax, title, registration You can average 18 City and around 26 Highway if you're easy on the throttle and you aren't drag racing it. Got the 3.6 with E torque for powerplant. 5,995 2002 Jeep Wrangler - Dearborn, MI. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. Great service department. . Save $1,802 on Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000. Used Jeep Wrangler For Sale - CarStory Smooth and easy experience, highly recommend, go see them if your looking for a quality pre owned jeep at an affordable price, easy financing and good people to deal with. Even said he would stay after work so I could pick up my vehicle late that day. Top came off right away and kids love it, but it is for me to have fun all year! Back to Search . Any. Search from 38 Used Jeep cars for sale, including a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo, a 2002 Jeep Liberty Sport, and a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo ranging in price from $2,500 to $5,000. Listed 142 days ago, New Smyrna Beach, FL Menu. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Cars for Sale; Research. The car itself was just what I was looking for, low miles, fully loaded and very well detailed. However I would definitely recommend for a first time driver or back yard mechanic because the Inline 6 has tons of room under the hood therefore are almost too easy to work on. cars & trucks. Show Payments . Research, browse, save, and share from 74 Jeep models in Ortonville, MI. Used Jeep for Sale on carmax.com. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. It will do what ever you need and take you where you need to go, pavement or not. The staff were great, the car drove excellent, and I later got more cars from them for my family. the car is getting there in terms of age, but I still love it. Great to have a fun vehicle to year round adventure! Jeep Grand Cherokee For Sale. Known George for many years. Used 2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited - Bravo Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM My JKU gets 18+ mpg and the seats are very comfortable on a long drive. . I have always wanted a Jeep and it was a time in my life I could and I love it! $12,000. If you think that's a lot in 20 years, think again. No stress as the onboard computer informed me that the system required a software update. Rigid 3 Pod Spot and Flood Lights, Rear Flood Lights, Teraflex Spare Tire Rack, Vicksburg shopped around and were able to get me a water pump in about a week because they worked hard knowing I wanted my Jeep for my planned trip. The new Jeep is beautiful, runs well, and is fun to drive. I will most certainly be back!! Easy but a little heavy to remove the entire top, but totally worth it. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Jeep Wrangler fans appreciate the vehicle to a degree that has spawned an incredibly rich selection of aftermarket parts and accessories, and because Jeep Wrangler owners tend to love DIY, many individual examples feature custom parts that may (or may not) improve their capabilities. They offered me top price on my trade in and I didn't have to haggle on prices at all for the car I purchased. It is roomy but not to big. drives like it does day 1, but with some 07 style! (42 mi), Rochester, MI It drives smooth. 300 mi. You also agree to our Privacy Notice. See more ways to save. Cars.com Privacy Statement. Test drive Used Jeep Wrangler at home from the top dealers in your area. Color: Black Clearcoat. i like the interior and the room. They made me feel like family and went above and beyond to help me get the car I needed. 90 mins start to finish it was amazing. People who searched Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 also searched: Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. For a roughly 8 year old vehicle it was well taken care of by previous owners. $6,000 hide . Don't miss out on Andy's lowest prices on used cars, trucks and SUVs. It's beautiful, quiet (for a Jeep), drives smooth at high speeds, and will climb a tree (almost). Was a very pleasant experience, purchasing a vehicle at Max Platt Ford, of Kendallville, IN. 2018 2019 2020 jeep wrangler,gladiator left and right led fog lights Listed 4 days ago, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sport, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Rubicon, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sahara, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 X, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Sport S, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 SE, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Willys Wheeler, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Unlimited, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 Willys, Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale Under $5,000 S, Most and Least EV-Friendly Places to Live in America. Search 19 listings to find the best deals. Thanks again! 200 mi. I can use it for formal purposes and dirty job purposes. no hidden. Easy to remove the driver and passenger top for a quick fun ride. All rights reserved. So they bail out after a short time. our. NO BADGE (6,938) No Value Details . If you wish to buy your used Jeep Wrangler online, TrueCar has 143 models . 40K miles, Leather Seats, Heated Front Seats, Rare Parts 2.5 Ton Steering, Rare Parts Adjustable/Rebuildable Ball Joints, 3 Skyjacker Lift, 35 Pro Comp Wheels 35 BFG All Terrain Tires, Rock-Slide Engineering Gen 2 Sliders, Rigid heated Led Head Lights, 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. There was no damage to the frame. Would highly recommend. They are fairly easy on gas as well for being an SUV. Exceptional on road and off road performer. Every day driver and my first Jeep. Brian and the entire staff at S&H were professional and personable. How It Works. Much stronger! a Set an alert to be notified of new listings. Find used Jeep Wrangler inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. deals. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Jeep Wrangler listings. six months on repairs? will buy it again. 5.0 perfect rating. Used Jeep Wrangler For Sale. Best Match. 2/26 . Used Jeep Wrangler With Automatic Transmission, Used Jeep Wrangler With Manual Transmission. Edit Filters Filter . Research the past history of the car before purchasing. I made a great decision. northern MI cars & trucks - craigslist. 19 gallons isnt enough. Ive done body works for 30 years . Research, browse, save, and share from 97 Grand Cherokee models in Grandville, MI. Save Search Saved. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} My Favorites 0. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} I took my wifes Wrangler in for service and got mine as a loaner. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. The service manager took the time to discuss what they did and advised on upcoming maintenance. 1993 Jeep Wrangler S - 188,305 mi. They care overall is great. I contacted the dealership where I bought my Jeep and they told me they were not going to be able to get me in the shop for 4-6 weeks and they were unable to provide me a loaner vehicle! Jeep wrangler. 2,027 Great Deals out of 38,749 listings starting at $850. Going back for service too. I have wanted this vehicle for the longest time. It is very fun and sits up high for me and I feel very safe in it! 2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport. Jeep Wrangler in Lake Orion MI. Ever since I was about 9 or 10 it has been my dream car (and yes I'm serious it is my dream car). All I know is that in our area they are very popular and our teenage son will thoroughly enjoy it if he can ever get it away from his Mom. Used Jeep Wrangler for Sale in Michigan - CarGurus Newport News, VA (108 mi) - Listed 48 days ago . I even received a phone call 1 and a half years later asking how the car is doing! Browse Jeep vehicles in Fayetteville, AR for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Find 778 used Jeep Wrangler in Michigan as low as $9,700 on Carsforsale.com. And this engine is quite more powerful than the American atmospheric one. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. financing of the vehicle. While complaining, the back is difficult to access with my zippered rag-top. Usually done as Chapman's in Payson (2 years ago we got 36" of snow). If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. - Make an extra $198 on average: February, March, April, May, June, July, August are good times to sell to get the best prices, Search for a used Jeep Wrangler Loaded very well including 3.73 gear ratio leather and navigation automatic hardtop granite crystal everything matching. China, MI Contact the dealership with . Its the nicest ride ever. Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler currently range from $3,400 to $225,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 312,287. Mileage: 202,074 mi: Exterior Color: Green: 4 (7) Body Style: SUV: Engine: 4 Cyl Gasoline: Transmission: Automatic: $5,000. Used Jeep Wrangler for sale in Stratford, TX. As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. And saved so much time. 5,000 2000 Jeep Wrangler. I special ordered my 2021 4 dr Sahara in Feb of 2022 and received it 4/1. Spacious interior, decent cargo area - one of the best Jeep ever built. Any. No pressure to purchase extras nice place to wait for service to be done. Body Shop: 734-525-5000; 30777 Plymouth Road Directions Livonia, MI 48150-2101. Great job guys! AC answered our questions and concerns. 109 Great Deals out of 12,116 listings starting at $40,093. $1,999. TrueCar has over 653,849 listings nationwide, updated daily. Dark Blue 2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD 6-Speed Manual 3.6L V6 24V VVTRecent Arrival!Welcome to the all new Andy Mohr Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealership at 4505 W. 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268. . Livonia Chrysler Jeep Home; New Cars The young man, Z, who helped us was genuinely interested in what would best suit her. saving. We have 2 Jeep Wagoneer vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2 1-Owner cars, and 2 personal use cars. Research, browse, save, and share from 110 Jeep models in Bronson, MI. a virtual appointment! Branded Title/Salavge northern MI. 264 listings starting at $26,953. These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. My vehicle was not drivable. FJB! the best driving on snow. and any applicable fees. 250 Days in market. This is my 5th Jeep Wrangler my first car at 16 was a 1979 CJ5 with the 258 single barrel carb straight 6 and a 3 speed manual trans. New 2023 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Stock J3050 near Butte MI Have 40,000 miles Like NEW on the outside and inside. Buying a car sight, unseen is always a little nerve racking but I knew Big Mike would take care of me. Simple and easy place to do business. Find a used JEEP WRANGLER for sale in Perth, WA. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Contact the dealership with off-roading is great. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Vehicle was exactly as described. Jeeps for Sale Tampa Florida USA under 5000 by owner Willys Jeep for Sale Craigslist ohio & texas 1942-1946 Otherwise, I love it. Find your dream car today. Pretty much anyone can adapt with these vehicles though, from moms with big families to off road enthusiasts. Prices for a used Jeep Wrangler currently range from $3,400 to $225,000, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 312,287. . Listed 2 days ago, Effingham, IL New and used Jeep Wrangler for sale in Detroit, Michigan on Facebook Marketplace. Will purchase my next vehicle from them as well. Still one of the best Jeep GCs made from 1999 to 2004. Used Jeep Wagoneer for Sale in Grand Rapids, MI. As well as no Fee . The managers Paul, Andrew, and Adam were all around just great guys to work with. We have 18,847 Jeep Wrangler vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 11,180 1-Owner cars, and 18,327 personal use cars. Filter (3) Compare. We have been looking at various jeeps for my son. It had just a hair over 140,000 miles when I bought it so I knew it still has tons of life left in it. Open Wednesdays until 7:00 pm | Hours (844) 287-5491 . GOT A GREAT DEAL ON A NICE LITTLE SUZUKI STICK SHIFT JUST IN TIME FOR HIGH GAS PRICES. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and My 2nd time working with Tony Williams, he's very polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating. Listed 12 days ago, Poplar Bluff, MO A video walkaround of this car may be available We value your privacy. Apply Filters. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically They helped me get into a 2013 honda. Absolutely love this vehicle!! Cars.com Privacy Statement, Fast friendly. Use the CARFAX search as one important tool, along with a vehicle inspection and test drive, to make a better decision about your next used car. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. the seats are very comfortable. 287 listings starting at $25,977. It has plenty of acceleration, so much so that Ive considered lowering and supercharging it like the big brother SRT model. I was originally told it could take 4 weeks before I even got the water pump due to the crazy supply chain issues and shortages of parts. I would definitely recommend Larry to friends. He took plenty of time with me and explained everything so well. Passenger side keeps dinging if somebody says theyre with a seatbelt on? Giedrius, Europe. (47 mi), Brighton, MI Fred is fixing any of the little things that we knew about it prior to me taking it!!! TrueCar has 58 used Jeep Wrangler models for sale nationwide, including a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD and a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2WD. Rochester Sales. very comfortable. By make; . That is the thing that people need to remember, these are used cars. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. Edit Filters Filter . Easy to take off the front top. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I have previously owned 4 JK models over the yrs. Used 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara For Sale | Used Jeep Dealer He answered all my questions, took care of every detail and got me in the car very efficiently. Jeep Wrangler in Flint MI. First time I have ever bought a non GM vehicle and this dealership has it together. After years of wanting one of these under rated machines I finally got my hands on one earlier this year. This last year I have developed several additional health problems. Find Used Jeep Wrangler Cars for Sale by City in MI. - MPG isn't good as other SUVs out there. Used Jeep Cars for Sale Under $5,000 in Detroit, MI Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited. . Come find a great deal on used Jeeps in your area today! It is THE JEEP WRANGLER. The interior is very beautiful and comfortable. I have also been off road numerous times. Provided professional support for my vehicle issues and provided transportation back and forth to my home while being worked on. Show . I found it on FB Marketplace for just $2,000 and had to snatch it up. Used Jeep Wrangler under $12000 For Sale - UsedCarsGroup.com I would recommend Johnny to anyone in the market for a used car. CHECK AVAILABILITY . Listed 17 days ago, Yorktown, VA It was Gods plan. I have owned many cars and SUVs in my driving life from Corvettes to LandCruisers, pickups and luxury sedans and this is the most fun, most comfortable and most dependable vehicle of them all!!

Catawba County Department Of Juvenile Justice, Fiery Caverns Meloetta Puzzle, American Sonnet For The New Year By Terrance Hayes Analysis, 15x14 Aluminum Slot Wheels, Articles U

used jeep wrangler for sale in michigan under $5000